𝟙.𝟙𝟛: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔻𝕠

—Narrator's perspective—

          Hope sat down on Arabella's bed, holding her cold and pale hand while the tears trickled down her cheek again and again. Everytime she tried to stop herself from being a sobbing mess, she ended up failing. Even though the relief of knowing that Landon was still alive and he was a phoenix, it still didn't help her pain from losing Arabella.

She hung her head low, sobbing while she had Arabella's hand on her hands. The door opened but she couldn't care enough to look. All she remembered was Mg helping her set down Arabella's body to the bed then leaving to let her have a moment.

On the other side of the door, Alaric and Penelope were talking about why they were even out there. When Alaric got his answers, he told the witch to have some rest and walked inside Hope's dorm room.

"Hope." Ric called cautiously, walking slowly to her and stood besides the crying girl.

"It's been hours, Dr. Saltzman. I can't keep doing this." Hope said, looking up to him while she had tears blocking her sense to see clearly.

The human sighed, also heartbroken to see Arabella like this but kept up his guard up for Hope's sake. He looked around the room, seeing 2 canvas by the window, setting it there to dry a magnificent painting which he was guessing, Hope and Arabella did.

"I refuse to give up on her. There is only one thing that can kill an original, you know that." Alaric said, sitting on the opposite bed and looked at Arabella, dried blood on her neck and slashes on her stomach. The image made him want to cry.

"But she is not like Aunt Rebekah Or uncle Kol." Hope said, wiping her tears away while she looked at the man. "What if she doesn't wake up? I can't live without her, Ric." She whimpered.

Alaric nodded, looking down to his feet and knowing that if Arabella dies for good, he would have been the one to tell everyone he knows. To Damon and Elena, Caroline, The whole Mikaelson family, He couldn't do that to them.

"Rafael, came—"

"—Do not let him get near me." Hope sneered, cutting him off before he could say anything more. "I will seriously kill him if he as so much get nears me." She warned, the feeling she had was replaced by rage.

Alaric sighed, giving up and looked at the grey skinned blonde who's eyes were closed shut. "What now?"

"If you as so much think of getting near her, You have another thing coming." Arabella spat, going in front of Penelope before William could even do much more damage than bite her neck when she leaned to closely to him.

"Always the martyr, Like mother like daughter." He scoffed, grabbing the chain off the wall and swinging it in circles. "I can't kill you. So I can atleast tie you up while I force you to watch your friend get skinned alive."

Arabella shifted her eyes crimson red, dark veins under her eyes were partly visible while glaring at him. "Penelope, Run." She said blankly and didn't get her to respond when she rushed William, punching him on the face making him back away.

"You have your mother's spirit. I will give you that, Arabella." He spat blood on the floor before standing up and swung the chain to her way.