𝟙.𝟙𝟜: 𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

Arabella blinked multiple times, looking around and saw that the girl besides her was crying in her sleep, whimpering, having a nightmare.

"Hope? Hey, Hope wake up." She whispered, sitting up and tried to nudge her awake. Arabella knelt on the bed besides her, shaking her awake but got the surprise when Hope did woke up and she got pushed out the bed using Hope's magic.

Arabella flew back on the wall, hitting the canvas that Hope recently made, paint smudging her shirt and she hit the ground with a loud thud. The tribrid sat up and gasped awake, looking at the blonde who was trying to pick herself up.

"Oh my god." Hope gasped in shock, sitting up and looked at Arabella. "Bella, are you okay?" She questioned and stood up, helping the vampire to stand.

"Oh, well, you know. Still undead and responsive. I'll live." She gave an assuring smile, looking at her shirt with black and blue paint all over it, some were smudged on her neck.

"What happened?" Hope questioned, confused of what just occured and helped Arabella to sit back down to bed, taking her place besides the blonde.

"You were having a nightmare. I tried waking you up and you screamed, flying me back with your magic." She explained, cleaning herself up or atleast her hands that had blue paint.

Hope frowned, looking around and had no idea that could happen.

☘︎︎

"Hey— Hey, Landon." Arabella knocked on the door to Alaric's office, seeing the phoenix sitting in front of the headmaster. "Ric, can we talk?" She asked and walked closely by to them.

"Yup, we'll discuss more later, Landon." Alaric said, closing a few books and turned his attention to the blonde.

Landon stood up, not without turning to Arabella to say something. "Hey, I'm sorry for what Rafi did. You know, killing you." He said and the girl lets out an exhale and nodded, not saying a word. Landon took the chance for it to leave, leaving them to talk.

"So, what brings you here? If it's about the whole Rafael mess and you want to talk to Emma about it, I'll let her know." He sighed out, hands together on top of the desk. "Werewolf venom hallucinations can be too much, especially to you."

"What?" Arabella questioned, oblivious then snapped back to reality realising what he said. "Oh! Yeah, right. No I don't need to talk to Emma I'll manage. Hope's still not too keen on forgive and forget with Rafael so I think I'll avoid the topic for now." She explained and Ric nodded in understanding.

"Then what brings you here? What's that on your..." He pointed at neck, a little bit of blue paint could be seen making him frown.

Arabella looked down and touched her neck, the paint on her hand. "Yes, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." She said and dropped her hands to her lap.

"Uh, paint?" Ric questioned in a frown, still confused.

"Nope, Hope." She started, leaning on the chair with a sigh. "I woke up and she was whimering in her sleep. Kind of a nightmare? She screamed and suddenly I flew across the room landing on the paints." Arabella explained thoroughly. She was just worried for Hope and who better than to tell what happened to them than Hope's father figure?