𝟙.𝟙𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

          "You are an idiot, Arabella." Hope glared at her, time and time again. The Vampire rolled her eyes but still smiled at how worried Hope looked.

They were standing up, leaning on the bars from inside the cell, Arabella telling her she was fine and it was only a graze. But it didn't make Hope feel any less worried. In fact, it made her even more furious at the blonde who will just go and jump head first to danger.

The twins were also having their debacle about Josie jumping to save her twin, while the couple were leaning on the bars with Hope scolding Arabella.

"Is this how you treat me when I'm undeniably pale and turning gray?" She teased, her sweat running down her temple. She was obviously not fine but it didn't stop her from convincing Hope that she was fine.

"Stop that. Don't." Hope warned, still afraid that their situation will turn like that. "I mean, what were you thinking?"

Arabella dropped her smile, standing up more straightly and looking at the auburn haired girl who looked pissed. "Better me than you." She whispered seriously.

"Bella, when I saw you in the woods when you went missing I couldn't breathe." She exhaled and tears started to swell up her eyes. "I felt suffocated and you... You always helped other people than yourself first."

"Hope it was a werewolf bite and I'm still alive." She defended and held her hand only for it to be retreated back harshly. "Please. Don't be like this."

"I'm not, I'm just..." Hope sighed, holding Arabella's hands this time, genuinely. "We don't know what's the cure for this and... You just jumped in front of me like it's not a problem. Can't you consider what I will feel about this?" She asked a little louder.

A guard that was watching them slammed his weapon on the bar. "Hey! Keep it quiet in there."

"For the love of god. Fuck off." Arabella sneered, beyond angry, her eyes shifted to red which made the guard back down, going back to the door for look out. "Ofcourse I consider your feelings, Hope. But does it really matter what I care about what you think when You're gonna get hurt?" She turned back to the tribrid who closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"How about me, Ara?" She asked more heated in the fight which caused the twins to look their way. "I don't care if something happened to me if it means getting yourself hurt too."

"Is that how you really feel?" Arabella asked, crossing her arm and ignoring the pain on the side of her stomach. When Hope said yes she nodded. "Well good. Because That's how I feel everyday if you keep trying to play hero for everyone else. You protect whoever needs protection and just let me worry about you."

Hope looked at her and stayed silent, probably for the best if they stopped arguing now. "Atleast let me see." She gestured to the bullet wound and tried to lift her shirt but Arabella frowned and slapped her hand away.

"Hope, There are children present." (A/n: I'm sorry I just miss Damon :/)She whispered teasingly to uplift the mood which only made Hope roll her eyes and held herself back to stop laughing. "Fine, here." She gave in and pulled her shirt up, wincing dramatically when Hope grazed her finger on it.

"Oh stop it." Hope shook her head when Arabella made a sound which caused her to chuckle. She already backed away when the guard told them to quiet it down.