𝟚.𝟙𝟞: 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕄𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

-Narrator's perspective-

With much and much more persuation to herself, Arabella still couldn't find the strength to move on her place. She was just simply staring on the painting which was besides the window, missing a particular girl's presence on her midst. Even though that she knew that Hope can handle herself, it still didn't make her feel more calmer.

For the first, her chest didn't occur to an immense pain. She didn't have any breakdowns which she was thankful for because Arabella didn't know what she'll do if she just sat in her room, on the edge of her breaking point.

All night has she been sitting down on the floor, either hugging her knees or drinking her thoughts away with a few bottles of bourbon besides her.

She even heard some people outside her doors, talking to one another if they should come in and talk to her. They decided not to since she is still sorting her problems out and it's the middle of the night when they did visit her door.

Arabella even heard ruckus just beneath her floor which didn't even faze her. She heard the words 'funeral' and 'disguised as Hope' which lead her mind to believe that Lizzie disguised herself as Hope. As much as she wanted to see that hilarious event occur, she handled on sitting on the floorboards, drinking the alcohol continously.

With her very own undead perks, she's not tired and only craved for something other than blood which was her guilty pleasure on sweet sweet alcohol. Unlike Damon, she wasn't a drinker but when something happens, she does drink.

Someone knocked on the door, making Arabella look over to see who it was when it opened. She still had the neck of the bottle on her hand, wrist resting on her knee that was close to her. "Hey, Ara. How you feeling?" Kaleb asked, walking inside and didn't mind the bottles surrounding her.

"Still very sober to have this conversation." She answered nonchalantly, tried to take a sip of the Bourbon again but Kaleb pulled it off her making her groan. "I took 10 bottles and only finished 6 of them, don't waste a perfectly good batch." She retorted, cupping her face when Kaleb pushed open the curtains.

"You need to get yourself together." He said, looking at the blonde who just took in on how bright the room is now.

"Don't you have a video to shoot for a funeral? Please go and leave me to sorrow." Arabella said, finally blinking her eyes and looked up to the male Vampire.

"In fact, I do have a video to take- but at the very least, can you get your ass up and walk around? It will convince our spy and bring you back." He countered, waiting for a response and only got a thumbs up. "Look, Hope is badass and always comes back. She will." Kaleb assured before turning to leave the room, completely satisfied of how much Arabella thought about what he said.

Arabella hummed, squinting her eyes as she felt drunk but convinced herself she wasn't. Well, she's tipsy. "Great." She whispered, standing up with a deep exhale.

☘︎︎

After showering, she fixed her whole black outfit for the memorial and was sitting behind the piano. Had to watch the video they made which ended in disaster, Jed and Kaleb fighting over who gets the spotlight. It honestly angered her but she couldn't just start a fight in the middle of the memorial.

So when the laughter commenced, she held the urge to snap all their necks. Who laughs at a memorial over someone anyways? Arabella was close to standing up and leave but Mg stood up, walking to the front on the mic after Lizzie, who was in Hope's figure, stormed away.