𝟚.𝟜: 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝔻𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕁𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

"P.A system? It's a little dramatic, don't you think?" Hope busted inside the doors, Arabella frowning her way given their last encounter.

While Ric and Hope conversed, Arabella was looking up the ceiling, staring at it intently and distraced while she laid her back on the couch, thinking of ways on how the girl gave her feels that she never thought was possible.

Her attention got diverted when someone knocked on the door, Arabella sitting up to see the sheriff enter the room. "Sorry to interrupt."

"No, It's okay. We were just leaving. I wil see you at the pep rally." Hope forced a tight smile, having to pull a certain blonde out the room.

"I hope you consider the transfer. I can put in a good word for you at the Salvatore School." He called out the last minute the two girls left already.

Arabella cleared her throat, looking over to Hope who still had a grip on her wrist. When she noticed, the tribrid let go with a heavy heart knowing Arabella wasn't hers to hold onto.

"So, about that transfer?" She started, Hope sighed and shook her head as an answer. "What? Why not? Being a werewolf slash witch will definitely put you in the school."

"Can you—" Hope said a little loud as a warning but shut up when people started to talk among them making Arabella laugh. "Lower it down, please?" She said in a neutral tone.

"Pfft, they might just say we're nuts. That is unless you care for reputation stereotypes." Arabella arched her eyebrow, looking at Hope besides her who snorted and shook her head. "See? You're fine."

Hope chuckled, shaking her head. Despite the bell ringing, the two were still walking the hallways until the bell ring. They may or may not have skipped first period but atleast they can use the 'Principal Saltzman called us' card against the teachers.

When crowd of students were already filling up the hallways, Hope almost stumbled down face first but Arabella hold onto her waist accidentally, pulling her before anyone can actually push them over. Hope looked at the blonde, flabbergasted by the sudden hold to her waist.

"Um... wait, is that Landon?" Arabella asked, looking over to Hope and pointed down the halls.

Hope shook her head to get ahold of herself and looked behind her, seeing the curly haired boy following someone. "What is he doing here? Come on." She gestured and instinctively held Arabella's hand, tugging her to their direction.

Not at all noticing how Hope's first instinct was to grab her hand, Arabella followed and stopped just behind him also seeing Raf. "Landon? Raf? What—" Before she can even ask, The werewolf growled and looked at the three in spite.

"Scalare." Hope let go of Arabella and placed her hands forward, the gate closing between the three and Rafael, seperating them so no one will get hurt.

"Hope, Ara. How are you two always in the right place at the right time?" He asked, them looking at the werewolf who body slammed the metal rails.

"That's Funny. I was just thinking the exact opposite thing."

☘︎︎