𝟚.𝟙𝟛: 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝔸𝕝𝕝

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella frantically sped her way to the cop car on the side of he road. She heard footsteps behind her where Alaric was also alarmed on seeing it from where it was.

"Lizzie? Liz, Hey." She called, holding her neck in place when she opened the door, her figure fell. "Ric!" She yelled and he came running to them.

"Ara... dad... Something's wrong. It feels like my mind is breaking." She gasped out, breathing heavily as a shard of metal was on her stomach.

Arabella sighed in worry, pulling the Blonde outside while she held a firm grip on her, carrying the girl who looked half unconscious.

"Easy does it." Ric said, holding the back of the head of Lizzie while Arabella was carrying her gently. They stood up, Ric looking at his daughter in worry. "We need to get you in the hospital. Everything's gonna be just fine." He said, looking at Arabella and gave her a sign to go and hurry up.

Lizzie shook her head. "Wait! I-I drank vampire blood. Please don't let me die." She said and Arabella breathed in, fear overcoming her judgment.

"You're not gonna die. Go, now. I'll be there as fast as I can." Alaric said and Arabella didn't hesitate to do what she was told, running off the scene with Lizzie in her arms.

She felt overridden guilt and fear inside the bottom of her stomach. Guilt for not protecting Lizzie like she should be, Fear that she'll be cursed of being a Vampire for all eternity in life. Both frightened her and it was painfully getting in her chest as she expected.

Arabella kicked open the doors to the Hospital, having the barely unconscious girl on her arms while she panted in tiresome from running. She went inside the nearest room where they can tend to Lizzie's wounds.

"Okay, Lizzie. You're not suppose to go out like this." She breathed out, laying the girl on the table like she was about to get operated on. "I can give you my blood—"

"—No! No, please, Ara. Just help me, please." She breathed out, also wincing by the pain on her stomach.

Arabella closed her eyes, smelling the blood in front of her and realised that she hasn't fed since she got here. In order to distract her and Lizzie Herself, she held the Siphoner's hand. "Here... Let me take your mind off it." She said, pulling up a stool from the side and sitting while she rested her elbow on the metal that was holding Lizzie.

Before she could, Arabella stood up, trashing the drawers near them and grabbed a couple of bandages in it. She ripped them open, gently placing it on Lizzie's stomach whom winced but didn't mind.

"This is not how I wanted to die." Lizzie grumbled, closing her eyes when Arabella held her hand tightly while they drifted into a place.

Lizzie Fluttered her eyes open, the pain was gone and she looked around. She was in the hospital room, looking at her figure which was sweating and in pain on the table.

"I thought you were bringing me to somewhere cool like the beach." She complained, her old self coming back.

"Is that where you want to be?" Arabella asked, a grin on her face as she appeared out of no where. "You can just say whatever and I'll transport us there." She shrugged, feeling a sense of normalcy errupt between them.