𝟚.𝟙𝟚/𝟚.𝟙𝟛: 𝕂𝕒𝕚 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕌𝕤/ 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝔸𝕝𝕝

—Narrator's perspective—

          Groaning, Arabella brought her hand up to her neck to massage it after what happened. Then, she realised she was chained on a chair. She looked up, in question while she tried to piece everything together.

Then she realised what happened. Josie siphoning a bit of the magic from the prison world and snapping her neck just after she made Alaric pass our. "Your daughter will kill us, Alaric." She muttered, tilting her head sideways. "Ric?" She called but he was still unconcious from where he was.

Arabella cursed under her breath multiple times, her body still lacked of strength. She needed blood and she dreaded for it now. When Ric finally woke up, his eyes shot open and squirmed in his seat. "Josie?" He called in the open and grunted, wanting to get out of the chains.

From their feet, The supposed dead werewolf woke up. His eyes shot to the heart which was right besides him. "Is that mine? Weird." He sighed and stood up, looking at the two "Now... Where were we." He growled and eyes turned to amber.

"Wait." A voice stopped him, walking in the room. "Don't kill him yet, D." She instructed

"Let me guess. You want to burn him." He thought of boredly, looking over the witch.

"And who are you?" Wendy asked, looking over to the Blonde who huffed and tried to break the chains but failed.

"I've been asked questions for over a millennial, Ask me a better one." She retorted, not breaking eye contact to the witch who scoffed and nodded.

"First I want to have a chat. Remember how he put us on trial and then abandoned us to this god-awful place?" She walked towards the human, "I think it's time for your trial... Alaric Saltzman."

With much consideration, Arabella exhaled, slipping on her seat as she was forced to listen to the student's taunts and threats. Not like she had a choice, she just watch the two circle them like a lion taunting its prey. It didn't intimidate her one bit.

"If you're planning on torturing me, you're gonna be disappointed. I can handle torture." He said, looking at the witch who held flames on her fingertips.

"How about, seeing your daughter and loyal student be tortured?" Jade came in the room, holding the Siphoner from her arm forcefully. Josie had a cloth around her mouth preventing her from talking.

"Josie..." Alaric said, dropping his tough act and watch Jade push his daughter to sit down. "Josie, are you okay?" He asked in worry. Arabella clenched her fist from behind her, wanting to rip apart everyone in this room.

"For now, but what happens next is up to you. So talk, 'Cause I've waited ten years for an explanation for what you did to us." She taunted, itching to hurt someone.

Ric could only look at her with a blank expression. "What other choice did you leave me? I knew what I had to do. Five people dead, brutally murdered. Fed on, ripped apart, dismembered, burned to cover it up. And not one of you showed any remorse or even admitted what you had done. I couldn't let you stay at the school. I wasn't going to unleash you into the world."

"So you sent us here forever? Is that how you help your students?" Diego spoke up, Jade looking over him with a sarcastic smile in agreement.