𝟚.𝟙𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕎𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕋𝕠 𝕄𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤

—Narrator's perspective—

"Well, you can't simply blame Alyssa. Blame Alaric. He's the one who won't place us in the same room." Arabella snorted, flipping through her textbook which she was forced to read for a quiz this week.

She just heard from Hope that she found her roommate in her bed making out with Jed. The thought honestly made Arabella laugh but also upset that she's not roomed with Hope anymore because of Ric who didn't think it was appropriate.

"I blame both." Hope mumbled against her hands, her stomach facing the mattress while a bunch of books was piled up in front of her. "I'm staying here tonight. It will atleast give me the decency to sleep without having to worry about my roommate having sex besides my bed."

"You're always welcome here. Thank god Ric didn't give me someone to room here." She sighed out, flipping a page and didn't notice Hope looking at her from behind it.

"Yup. Thank god." Hope muttered before taking the book from out of Arabella's hands and crashing their lips together.

Arabella didn't complain and held her waist firmly while they continued to make out for some more accountable minutes. While they were doing that, Hope kicked off a few books from their bed to the ground.

☘︎︎

"Okay, that was a little hard." Landon grunted in complaints, not having the agility to block every attack that was thrown to him by Hope who was merciless. When Hope flipped him over using the stick, Landon winced. "Okay, um, to be clear, when I asked Arabella for training, I sort of meant for beginners."

Arabella chuckled on her spot, leaning on the ledge the entire time while she watched the two spar, mostly Hope who knew what she was doing.

"Sorry, It's just, Alyssa Chang has me all worked up." Hope said, pulling back the Phoenix up to his feet. "That girl has no boundaries. She takes all of my stuff and every day she has a new scented candle. One of which that smelled like Bacon. I think she's trying to gas light me. She also tried to flirt with Bella which I Accidentally destroyed her bed."

"Yeah, bullies'll do that. Trust me, I pretty much have a PhD on the subject." Landon snickered, looking to Arabella who gave him an amused look by Hope's outburst.

"She makes me long for the days when I could toss a monster into the Malivore pit." She sighed out, holding to the stick while they two conversed.

"Well, I know this might not sound like the most action-packed advice, but, um... maybe just try talking to her. Bullies hate being confronted." He suggested in which Hope felt grateful yet still mad, she thanked him. "Great. How about some more sparring first? Maybe some judo or kenpo? Aikido?"

Hope stopped him. "Why don't we start with a basic jab? Have you walking instead of running head first into danger." She suggested.

"You kids have fun. I'll sleep in before a witch burns my hair off for Coven day." Arabella sighed out, pushing herself off the ledge and was about to walk away but Hope stopped her, pecked her lips.

"I'll see you later?" She hummed, not wanting to let her leave but still, she was in no position to let her stay. Arabella nodded with a simple smile before walking away.