74 - Rebecca

I stayed up later than normal listening to Tara and Katrina talk. Since both of their voices carried very easily, it wasn't that hard to keep my ears focused on them, ignoring anyone else but Colby, who was sitting beneath me keeping me calm. Holding hands with him, despite the fact that I was on his lap, seemed to spark enough of an interest for the fire in me to focus on him rather than Tara; I didn't want to fight with her because of it.

But now, some early time of morning, I was starting to get tired. I was sure that Colby had been waiting for the moment I showed any sign of my exhaustion ever since Tara moved away from me, but I hadn't allowed it through. I still didn't now, but I gave Colby a look obvious enough that he squeezed my hand for a second before barely nodding to the door. He'd meet me up there, I guessed.

I reached down for my work backpack and picked it up as I stood. Even though he would be joining me in a moment, I leaned down to give Colby a short kiss. I felt that he was a little reluctant to let me pull back, but he did — I had no doubt there'd be a repeat of last night.

With a couple of eyes trained on me, I slid out of the room. It had been a while since I'd actually had to make my own way to Colby's room in this house, and I found myself admiring it. Spending so much time in the red room with the others, I forgot there even was a 'rest of the house'. Katrina was the only one to use anything, specifically the kitchen and bathrooms — for the toilet, that was.

Somewhere halfway up the stairs, I felt an intense breeze pass me for just a second. I frowned, but brushed it off until I opened Colby's door and found him standing next to his couch, hands in pockets waiting for me. My feet stilled and I looked between him and the stairs. Was that him, that breeze?

I didn't question it aloud, which I was sure drove him mad as I shut the door behind myself and dropped my backpack on the couch. I moved straight passed him with the shirt of his I had stolen to wear, taking it to the bathroom. Until he was the one to undress me and see for himself, I wasn't going to strip for him.

When I came back out, he was changed into just sweatpants now lying against his headboard with his eyes closed.

Shutting the door, I didn't bother with my own side of the bed. I walked straight over to his and lifted my leg over to the other side of his body so that I could straddle him. His eyes flicked open to look at me sitting on him in only a shirt. In contrast, he was only wearing pants, and that was just as tempting for me.

I realised I was biting my lip too late: he had forced my hands around his neck and kissed me. It was hungry, his tongue already in my mouth by the time I had processed what was happening. I kissed back, moving over his lap to be as close to his body as I could. His hands rested on my hips, dragging the shirt up as he gripped and pulled at them in the process of moving to my ass. I didn't stop him; I wouldn't stop him with anything at this point.

It was weird that we hadn't slept together yet, even though we both really wanted to. I thought, if I could communicate that I didn't want us to stop this time and I wouldn't let us, he'd go along with it and let it happen.

So I didn't stop from grinding my hips down into his. He growled softly into my mouth, sending shivers up my spine. The rest of my body reacted by giving me enough energy to shove him down. It broke the kiss, but that didn't matter. I wasn't interested in that. I leaned down for his chest and stomach, both toned in the sexiest way possible. My tongue and teeth worked with my lips as I made my way down towards his sweatpants. He wasn't stopping me any time soon.

As soon as I got to the hem of the pants, I wasn't exactly sure what came over me. But my tongue darted out and I licked all the way up to his neck, just below his ear. He snarled at me as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and threw it right over my head. Next thing I knew, I was on my back. I hadn't even seen anything but a blur. He didn't hold back at all now; he was showing the secret in little snapshots.

He kissed me, his finger tip trailing directly in the centre of my torso. It moved down into my stomach, which was dipped in from the breath I was holding. He continued down and down and I was sure my whole body arched into him. He twisted his hand and slid it into my underwear. I gasped, my hands grabbing his sweatpants for anything to hold onto. His finger was just as impatient as I was.

I gasped again, this time the breath came in with a little bit of a moan. He worked at a medium pace, not so fast he was going to work me up too quickly, but not so slow I was getting frustrated. He knew what he was doing, I realised, when his lips moved to my neck and kissed my spot. He bit it lightly, just to pull the skin back. My hand wrapped around his head to keep him there, but he trailed to the bigger areas of my neck instead.

Without any kind of filter, the next moan I let out was a lot louder. Still quiet enough that it'd only be heard in this room, I was moaning lightly at the feeling of a second finger. Done at the perfect time to match with his teeth tugging another part of my skin.

Again, I was reminded that he had plenty of experience in this, just like I did.

He started to work me faster after a minute. His other hand slid off my underwear as he moved down my chest towards my stomach. He was nipping everywhere, so I knew he was marking his territory for tomorrow, when I was going to be wearing a bikini. I would show these marks off proudly, I didn't care. I would just kill him the day after instead.

The anticipation was killing me, but when he finally licked me, I had to grip the sheets with white knuckles. And I stayed like that, holding on practically for dear life as he worked pure magic. It was only towards the end, when my entire body arched and my toes curled, that I let go long enough to grab a fistful of his hair.

And then he was moving back up to my lips, his teeth on the same spots they'd touched on the way down. I wondered if the hickeys had already formed, or if they were just close to forming already. I wouldn't be surprised.

As soon as he kissed me, I pushed his shoulder to put him on his back, climbing over him. I didn't break the kiss as I pulled the ties of his sweatpants behind me and started to push them down. I pulled from the kiss, eagerly moving back. He kicked them off the rest of the way then dragged me up over his hips. My hand was on his lower stomach, teasing right above his underwear.

It slid ever so slightly lower and lower until I was about to go in, but then Colby caught my wrist. "I can't."