1

Paris, France

The bar was extremely crowded. A Beautiful gorgeous redhead was leaning toward the bartender; slowly drawing circles on his biceps as she slowly whispered something in his ears. The bartender went red as she giggled in his ear and took her drink from his hand. She was breathtaking. Now and then she would turn her head and smile or wink at a handsome blonde guy in the corner of the bar.

As she slowly sipped her martini while looking around, she felt an arm sit on the small of her back and turned back to see the owner which to her surprise was a brunette tall guy, he was good-looking and somehow hot, she thought.

"So what are you doing here alone?" He asked.

She looked at the corner to find it empty, she wondered when had the blonde left.

"I'm waiting for Chris, he was supposed to meet me half an hour ago" she almost pouted, looking at him with her green eyes.

"He's stupid to let you be out alone, you know! If I were him, I would never let you out of my sight"

She smirked at him, while he sat on the bar stool next to her and slowly ran his hand on her tight.

"You may wanna watch it, Ted!"

A tall blonde suddenly appeared behind the redhead, putting his hand around her waist and putting his head on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting, baby."

" It's okay honey". She ran her hand in his hair and slowly moved her head to plant a soft kiss on his cheek, " but I'm kinda tired, would you mind if we just go home?"

"No, no,... it's fine, let's go." Chris smoothly grabbed her waist as she got up, and turned to the guy sitting next to them, "see you, Ted"

"See you, man." He replied as he looked at the women and smiled.

She simply leaned down and lightly pecked his cheek, "see you, neighbor" she winked as they turned around and left.

"Nat, aren't you being a bit too forward? I mean I'm your fiancé, remember?"

"Steve we've been here for over three months now, I'm getting bored! Aren't you?" She pounded her foot to the ground as she said the last word.

Steve simply laughed at his partner. He, too, was tired of not getting much progress in their mission, but he was worried they might blow up their cover.

Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow was on an undercover mission with Steve Rogers aka Captain America. The target was known as Ted Camerson, it was his fake name, of course, he was a word wide drug, military equipment, biological weapons, and had a thing for hot married or engaged women! He never seemed to go after single ones, it seemed as if he enjoyed stealing them and ruining them for their men. He had moved to the neighborhood around five months ago and according to his files that meant that he was up to something.

Natasha and Steve had moved into the neighborhood as soon as they had gathered enough information about any possible trade he might be looking forward to doing.

Considering his fondness for involved women, they had decided they were an engaged couple, Chris(25YO) and Scarlett(23YO). Chris was an international businessman and Scarlett was a young publisher, they both came from wealthy families and had been dating since high school. A strong bond and deep love, something to trigger Ted, even more, destroying deep and loving relationships gave him the satisfaction he wished for.

The neighborhood had many rich American residents. They had moved to a house on the opposite side of the street from Ted's house, giving him a good view of their living room and bedroom.