ONE

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙎...

In a prestigious school, a noirette girl dreaming high ambitions is seen exploring. The star to this novel.

Everywhere you go, you'll notice her. Whatever she does, you go aw and oh. She is... (First Name) (Last Name)!

🏀⛓

"Oh my gosh, have you seen the new student? I heard that she won the Basketball Nationals last year!" I hear my classmates gushed. A basketball player?

"I bet she's gorgeous too!"

The door opened, revealing my adviser for this school year, "Good Morning, Class. We have a transfer, and luckily, she's on our class!"

Hmm?

The teacher made a gesture, the door opening steadily. A black- haired girl, her face showing her lack of interest. The girl walked at a slow pace, her chin held up high.

She was beautiful.

"Ohayo, minna. The name is (First Name) (Last Name). " she scans the whole room before stoping her gaze at me. Ha? How?

She stares for a while before bowing. How did she noticed me? I glance at Kagami-kun and saw that he was also surprised.

🏀⛓

Classes soon ended. My new classmates have left after I declined all of their walk-home invites. I didn't show it, but someone caught my interest. Who might it be, you ask?

A certain teal-haired boy. His eyes were head turning. The colour of the beautiful ocean.

I watched as the burgundy guy bicker back and forth with him. "You! How come you saw Kuroko at one glance, huh?!" he slammed his fists at my table.

What displeasing manners.

I stood up, grabbing my bag. "How can I not?" I start to walk away before being pulled. I turn my head towards him.

Can I bury him?

"What?" he looks at Kuroko, I assume his name is, "You're coming with us."

Eh? What?

He gripped my arm along with Kuroko-chan's, pulling us to god knows where.

He slammed the door opened to the gym. The gym? Oh my god, I just remember Hisoka because of gym. Gym, Gum. Gum? Bungee gum. Snap out of it, (First Name)-chan. This isn't the time to oggle for a villain- a hot villain! Oh, stob it!

"Eh? (First Name)-chan?! What are you doing here?!"