TWELVE

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙎...

Where are they? They're taking too long. I might not look like it, but I'm tired. Good thing I remembered the spa that was near the training grounds.

Riko-chan and her team were still changing so I went in first.

I submerged myself in the water, only leaving my nose and eyes up so I can still breath. Slowly, my eyes drifted and I fell into a deep slumber.

🏀⛓

A girl with brown strands was looking around for a certain raven-haired girl.

"Eh? Where's (First Name)-chan? Didn't she already enter?" she dips herself in the water.

"Ahh..." A groan left Riko's mouth.

"This is relieving and relaxing..."

🏀⛓

"Look! Look! I'm doing the butterfly!!" wild splashing of water can be heard inside the Hot Bath.

"I knew you'd do it, but don't do the wildest strokes!"

"Hey, let's go over there," a boy with brown locks pointed somewhere.

"Hey, you!" it yelled, standing up bare naked.

"Don't tastelessly wear your towels around your waist!" Hyuga scolded the three underrated characters.

"Look at Kagami!" he says, pointing at Kagami.

"His towel casually slung over his shoulders,"

"His dashing standing figure, his swim trunks... swim trunks?!!"

🏀⛓

I gradually open my eyes, "Why is it so loud?" I wipe my eyes.

Tall figures slowly peek at me. I glance around, letting go of my grip on my towel. I touch my hair, I thought I tied it into a bun, why is it loose?

"Eehh! Don't push me— ack!" Suddenly, someone dragged me down the water.

Shit. My towel, it's not on me anymore! Agh! I should have held on to it as I did before with him...

I shoved the person above of me,
getting up.

"Was someone there a while ago? No one was there... what if there's a ghost?"

"Is this haunted? Is that why the bath isn't famous?" I wipe my face, running my fingers through my hair.

What? A ghost?

A huge figure walked to me, their hands in front of them, trying to reach anything. Because of the hot water, the inside of the bath is sooo foggy, and since I'm farthest from them, it's much foggy on where I am.

"No one is here–" it squeezed my breasts repetitively.

Who the fuck is she? I swear I'm gonna kill that fucking person for touching me so hastily.

"You..." I punched her in the face, I don't care if she cries, but I'm gonna beat her life out.

"Stop–" I kick her, "clutching my fucking boobs!" I said. I was about to pull her hair when there was none. No fucking hair at all.

"Eh?"

"(La– Last Name)-san?" they brush the fog out.

"Mister Hot...? What the..." Seriously.

"What are you doing here? In the girls' bath, yah?"

"I–" he stuttered, blood unexpectedly gushing out of his nose along with the others.

What the fuck?

"(Last Name)-chan, your towel!" someone points, looking away.

"God fucking damn it!"

I forgot that my towel fell off!

I dipped my body along with my face on the water instantly. Why does this kind of things always happen to me? I know I'm God's daughter but god...

"You seem to be having fun." a girly voice exclaimed. Riko-chan? Waah! I'm saved!

"Let me join you." I peek at her. Raising my head a little.

"What are you boys doing?"

"C-C-Coach!" the boys stuttered, obviously afraid of Riko-chan.

"N-No, We w-were–"

"(First Name)-chan?!"

"Save me..." is what I wanted to say but I just remained quiet as Riko-chan beats the boys.

Finally, I'm safe from the wild beasts!

Yeah, i finalllyyy realllyy remembered. The chapters are getting lol