THREE

WHERE ONE FIGHTS FOR RESPECT...

"A one–on–one, you say?" I raise an eyebrow. Well, someone lacks manners.

"What? No." Riko-chan buts in, "You still have practice,"

"We can continue practice after the fight, right? Just for ten minutes,"

"Ten minutes."

"Whoever scores the most, wins," I just raise an ok sign. Mister Hot passed the ball to a tall guy, I'm guessing for the tip off.

Let's do this.

The ball was thrown up the air, I felt the cold air rush in to me as Mister Hot jumped– what a high leap.

The boys look at me strangely. Why? I let Mister Hot take the ball and let him get through me, without even trying to block him.

Firstly, I need to see what he's made of. I don't want to waste my time, do I?

I wish to see if Riko-chan's doing an amazing job in coaching them.

He has a really nice posture. He sprints towards the net and dunked. That's fucking high, not considering he has a high structure.

Fucking astonishing he is.

He walks to me, looking down. "Taiga Kagami." he introduced.

"Yoohoo! That's our Ace!" they cheered for Mister Hot.

"So? I didn't ask for your name." I replied bluntly. An anime irk mark appeared at his forehead.

He covers his face, chuckling. Should I call the mental hospital, now?

"Is this really your apprentice, Coach?" he lightly chuckles, before showing me his eyes, furrowed.

Hmm? So he thinks lowly of me now? Guess I need to show him. I wasn't really planning but he insulted Riko-chan.

The ball was once again on Mister Hot, he runs to the net, gonna dunk once again.

"I..." I leaped higher than him,"...won't let you." I said, smacking the ball away his hands.

Their mouths were agape, including Riko-chan.

The game continued, me winning. What's the score? 1 to 10.

"I haven't really introduced myself yet, huh?" I smirk, "(First Name)..."

"(Last Name) at your service."

"(La– Last Name)?! The (Last Name)? The first girls basketball team to won three consecutive championships?!"

"A– And you're the captain! Captain (First Name) that they talk about!"

"You got that right," I grab my bag, "I need to go, let's go on a date sometime, Mister Hot."

"A date?!"

"Ha! Kagami-kun finally got a girl, Kuroko!"

"That's impossible."

"In other words, another round! Of course." I said before giving him a wink.

" I said before giving him a wink