FOUR

WHERE ONE REUNITES AND ENCOUNTERS...

That was exhilarating.

A date? With Mister Hot? Uh... No?

Whatever. I can see him doing astonishing things once he grabs a hold of his power. He has a really high leap, and he's tall too. I sigh, I wish I was tall too.

Maybe that's why they always place their arm on my head. Am I really that small? I'm not tall but I'm not small either, so what am I?

Oh, I know! I'm Hisoka's Bride!

I felt a pang at my head. What the? I look behind me, only to see two humongous boobies. Boobies? Boobies!

"(First Name)-chan! Wah! I missed you!" Pink fluff covering my face, guess who? Oh God, I just remembered the meme guess who. My mind keeps on drifting away, far far away.

"Likewise, Momoi-chan, " I mumbled, pecking her cheeks lightly, "You still haven't changed, you're still as cute as ever!" she squealed, patting my head.

"And you also haven't changed, " you still like to caress my head. 

"(First Name)-chan, let's go out sometime! I'll bring a certain tan dumb player, " Momoi-chan said.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to go now. You still have my number, right?" I was about to respond when she jogged away.

"Just text me!" She said, disappearing from my sight.

Text you, huh? Sure. I would if I had a phone.

🏀⛓

I'm at the Mall right now. It's been so long since I last placed a foot on a Mall. I was really busy with my academics as well as basketball.

"One Apple iPhone 11 pro," I said, grabbing my wallet. "#####, would you like to buy a case?"

"Sure. What do you have?"

After buying it, I left the mall. There's no point on wondering around by myself.

Suddenly, I'm engulfed by something warm. It's muscly? So muscly. "Huh? Oh, it's a chibi." I look up to see Barney? Oops.

"Look, Muro-chin. I found a chibi, "the lavender-haired guy said, lifting me up in the air. He looks like a titan and I'm his prey, he's going to eat me.

I look down, that's freaking high. That would serve a really nice advantage for a basketball player.

"Put me down, " I said, wiggling my body out.

"Put her down, Atsushi."

He lets me go, crouching. He's making fun of me, isn't he?  Atsushi? So that's his name.

"I apologise for his behaviour, " he apologises.

"It's okay."

I look at them both before shuffling away, "Wait a minute, chibi-chin. Come with Muro-chin and me, we're going to the candy area, " 'Atsushi' said, clasping his hand with my arm before pulling me with Muro-chin.

"I don't even know your names, " we halted, "I'm Atsushi Murasakibara, "

"Tatsuya Himuro, "

"Let's go now~"

yup and I'm uploading all the chapters in one go,,