ELEVEN

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈...

"(First Name)-chan? What are you doing here?" I was wearing a sweater and basketball shorts.

"Yeah. Aren't we training, coach?" Hyuga asked. I've learned their names after Riko-chan sent me their data last night.

"Yup, and (First Name)-chan is here to train you guys!" Riko-chan excitingly said.

"But didn't Coach's father trained us already?" Riko-chan smacked the back of his head casually.

"Yeah! and (First Name)-chan will train you again."

I nod, spacing away. Their data was surprisingly normal, it was their will that made them reached this far.

"Well, then, let's start by the basics. Take off your shorts– shirts," shirts.

God damn it, (First Name). If you don't snap out of this pervert trance.

They took off their shirts without any hesitance.

"Hmm..." Hot.

I scan them up and down, they have really nice bodies. A little bit muscly than Haruka-kun, Rei-kun, and Nagisa-kun.

"You can wear your shirts now," I clapped my hands, "Let the training begin."

🏀⛓

Pants and the smell of sweat idled in the air. I gave water bottles to the boys along with Riko-chan.

"Hmm, now that we've warmed up already, its time for the real deal," I said, giving out lemons.

"W–what?!"

"Real deal?! I thought this was the real deal!"

"You did? You thought wrong then."

🏀⛓

I look at the bodies laying on the grass, panting for dear life. Everyone was out of breath, even Riko-chan.

"Are we *pants* finally done?"

I bobbed my head, "Since you all did well. I'll be treating you dinner and hot baths too,"

"So stand up and change clothes." They stood up and took their shirts off. What's with the sexual tension? Is it just me or what?

Okay, just me.

I remembered a while ago but I forgot again