THIRTEEN

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔...

"(First Name)-chan! Are you okay?!" Riko-chan asked me, more like screamed at me.

"I'm fine... but the– the thingy is something I won't forget... ever," I said. Blood reaching my head.

"Waaaahh! The innocence of my sweet poor (First Name)-chan is gone!!" Riko-chan cries out. Anime tears rolling down her face.

"Calm down, Riko-chan."

"(First Name)-chan?" a feminine voice asked.

I think I know who she is, "Momoi-chan?"

"Uwaa! It is you (First Name)-chan! I've missed you!" she pounces to me.

"But we just saw each other," I said, returning the hug... as always.

"I didn't know you were here when I was in the bath, I only saw your friend," she says, pouting.

I smile inside but kept a neutral face, "Oh! I guess I need to go now, (First Name)-chan. I need to check on Dai-chan!"

I wave at her before turning back to Riko-chan who seemed stunned.

"What is it?" she looks down at my chest and hers before wailing like a baby.

"It's not fair, (First Name)-chan! How come you guys have such a large chest while I?" I just sighed.

🏀⛓

"And that's all for this training," I clap my hands for recognition, "You all did very well, but it's up to you guys to polish what I taught you."

"I'll be watching your game with Kaijo," I said before turning my back on them and walking away.

"Waaaaiiittt! Where are you going?" Kogane-kun asked.

Upon this training, I met and befriended everyone on the team. So we're all casual now.

Also, I told them to just call me (First Name), I don't really care about those anyway.

"Home?"

"Whaaaatt? No! We're gonna celebrate it at..." Kogane-kun points at Mister Hot, "Kagami's house!"

"EH?! Why does it have to be at my house again?!" Mister Hot complains while pulling the strands of his rosy hair.

"Because your house is near and free food!!" the trio excitingly exclaimed.

I just look at them with my eyes squinting. Oh well, I said I was gonna treat them food but if we go to Mister Hot's house, I won't need to buy them so it's a win-win.

"Okay."

🏀⛓

"WHHHYYYYY?!" I woke up to Mister Hot crying like a baby.

"Why the fuck are you sobbing?" I said as I look at my surroundings.

The boys... scattered in the living room. "It's happening again." he yanks his hair.

He's crazy.

I stood up and walked to the fridge. "Do you have cola?"

"I don't!" I just whispered a 'K'.

"When we played against Tōō Academy, this happened as well," he explains while trying to clean the mess that the others made.

"Just lay down, Mister Hot. I'll clean," I said, picking up garbage and throwing it into the trash.

I jerked the can to the trash can but someone blocks it. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he ignored me so I threw another can, but was blocked again.

Seriously? "A one-on-one?" he just smirks at me.

"Fine. If that's what you want." Seriously, this annoying hothead.

I grabbed another can and gripped it until I came in contact with Mister Hot, "You know we can just use the basketball over there, right?"

I push and forward and shoot, he goes in for a block but not after realising it was a fake. I took two steps back and shot the can to the trash can.

This happened for a few minutes until all the mess was gone. "You improved. But still not good enough for me." I said, laying at the floor beside Riko-chan.

"Just you wait, (First Name)."

"I'll be waiting for that moment then."

I am ✨confusion✨, did i put the right chapter? All these modules messing with my mind