NINE

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙎𝙄𝙕𝙀  𝙊𝙉𝙀...

Her smile made their heart thumping rapidly. Already missing her presence. Little did the three players know that some other males were staring.

The heart of men was stolen in a flash. A smile. Just a smile.

'Her smile is so beautiful, she should smile often... I want to be the cause of her smile.'

🏀⛓

"(First Name)-chaaaaaaann! Mako-chan keeps on clawing me! Help meee!" Anime tears came out of his eyes.

Oh, Nagisa-kun.

He clings on to me, crying his eyes out, showing me his wrist. "Oh? But Makoto's usually gentle," I tilt my head.

"Did you do something bad?" Nagisa-kun froze, his cheeks redding.

"I– I didn't!! I was just using my phone, laying at the bed since I was tired from swimming..." Nagisa-kun blabbers.

"Okay, okay. I get it, let's just go inside, shall we?" bed? But the only bed in my house is mine and the guestroom, the guestroom is always locked since specks of dust keep on entering.

"Hai!"

"Makotooo," I call out to my pet, cat.

"Nyaa! Nyaaa," Makoto meows, rubbing his head on my thighs.

Makoto is a tall cat.

"Nagisa-kun, have you eaten yet?" I asked the cute older male.

The male shook his head, petting Makoto or Mako-chan as he calls.

"I've prepared food, let's dig in," the both of us shared the food and chatted about the hilarious and happy moments that happened in our day.

"(Your Nickname)-chan, you really really like mackerels, don't you? Haru-chan rubbed off on you," our laughter died when Nagisa-kun mentioned Haruka.

"Well, we were once...." I look down at my hand, caressing the ring on my finger. It sometimes messed my shooting, but I still wore it, even after all the years.

I look at Nagisa-kun, a small visible smile lingering on my face.

"A couple."

🏀⛓

I look at my master, (First Name). Nagisa-kun did something naughty!

I rub my head around her fat chubby legs. It's cute.

There's an unknown scent around her. It reeks of sweat, that's why I went straight to her.

I love my master.

I almost forgot that I added free characters, well there you go, ladies and gentlemen

Oh and if you noticed, then woah.