TEN

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙄𝘿𝙊𝙇𝙄𝙕𝙀𝘿...

"Haya..." I didn't get to sleep last night, Makoto keeps on seating on my face.

These past few days, Makoto became a bit territorial about me and my space. He didn't like it when Nagisa-kun hangs out with me. Strange.

A yawn came out of my mouth, I feel like a zombie today. Plus all the worksheet I had to finished yesterday was a pain in the ass.

Since I transferred later to the school, I had to catch up with the other students. Luckily, my mind is outstanding even though I'm lazy.

I entered the classroom, hugging my bag like a pillow. I sat down near the window, just admiring the scene outside.

It's getting cold...

Haruka swam last night, he might catch a cold. I'll just pass by at their dorm. The three of them share their dorm since its much inexpensive. Rei-kun, Haruka-kun and Nagisa-kun.

Chalk was flung to my direction– oh, Mister Hot's direction. For a second, I thought I was gonna get scolded.

In front of me was Ocean eyes and Mister Hot. "Asdgfgjk! Sumimasen!"

Mister Hot glance back and saw the Ocean eyes were dozing off like him. I can see the frustration that Kuroko was off the hook.

🏀⛓

It was already midnight. The battle with Seirin and Yosen resulted in Seirin High winning.

I didn't watch the game since I'm currently busy... with my cat.

I took Makoto to the vet since he was acting weird. I got worried that he might be sick or something and turns out...

Makoto thinks of me as his mate?

Is it okay? I mean, it's not unusual, right? I'm his owner so I take care of him and all, so yeah.

Okay, it's strange.

I look at my phone when it popped– a notification. Its Riko-chan. I exchanged numbers with her yesterday.

                                    Riko-chan :From

Here's the link to the video! I figure that you might want to watch it for future purposes.

Link; #############

I clicked the link, the video to Yosen High and Seirin High's fight.

What the fuck? He's huge...

Massive hands, long fingers. That– istg (First Name) if you don't stop thinking about lewd things– I. I let out a sigh

That was just me and my conscious fighting, don't worry about that. :))

But I can see that he doesn't practice that hard. His stance was a little bit off, if he practised truly, his team might've won.

Also, I noticed something too. They were the boys back then, the one that bumped into me. The one that forced me to go candy shopping.

He looks cute, but when he appeared again with his hair tied– god damn! That is fucking hot. I'm usually composed and calm but this man right here? Oh, yes.

No, no, no! Stay loyal to Hisoka. Stay loyal to Hisoka. Stay loyal to Hisoka. Oh, forget it! I don't have a chance with Hisoka but with this– I point at the paused video– I do.

They're real unlike Hisoka, Shoto, Gray, Zeref, Mary, Mira, Hirotaka, Amajiki, Haru, Howl, and 99 more.

"Lord, forgive me for I have sinned..."

But, Mister Hot and Candy Man were both at the zone. I can't imagine Seirin winning without Mister Hot on the zone. I'm not being rude or anything.

Riko-chan :To

I'm dropping by tomorrow. Your boys need training, Riko-chan.

Riko-chan: To

I'll welcome them to my own kind of hell.

I forgot what I was abt to say