SEVEN

WHERE ONE MEETS BAGUETTE...

                                      Momoi-chan : To
            Meet me at the court when          everyone's out. :)

I watched as the spectators left. I look around furthermore before going down.

My basketball shoes squeaked as I walk. Its orig, men. It's not jafake.

I changed out of my uniform a while ago to sweatpants and a turtle neck. I gotta look good, yes.

There was a boy that caught my attention a while ago. He's from Momoi-chan's team. A guy with glasses. I wanna see his eyes a bit more.

I don't know why but I get attracted by the eye instead of the body. Hisoka has delici— cat-like eyes.

Stop thinking about Hisoka, (First Name)-chan!

I grab a ball with one hand, spinning it on my middle finger. So basically, I'm raising my fuck-you finger to no one.

I dribbled the ball before shooting it at the net. I'm a little far away but that's okay.

Little did I know someone or some were watching me. I shoot the ball effortlessly while looking at my phone.

"Where is she?" I pouted.

"(First Name)-chaaaann! I missed you!"

"But we just saw each other yesterday, Momoi-chan," I returned the hug.

Baguette was behind her, "Who is she?"

"This is (First Name)-chan, she's a close friend," I waved at Baguette. He seems to be mesmerised by me but I mean, who doesn't? Just kidding, heh.

"You're here?!" and there goes my peace, everyone.

"Yo, Mister Hot," I said lazily.

"Don't yo me and don't call me Mister Hot! I want a rematch!" why does everyone like screaming? Does it make you feel pleasure?

"Kagami-kun, you're annoying (Last Name)-chan," Kuroko says.

"Ocean eyes' right, Mister Hot, " I stand and neared Mister Hot until I was at least an inch away from his face, well his chest since his taller, "If you want a rematch, Kagami-kun, you better practised harder." I exclaimed, slowly grinning mischievously.

"Man, its been a while since I last smiled," I said.

I walk away from him, leaving him speechless and blushing like an idiot, he is an idiot.

"Yo, Momoi-chan, why did you make me come here? I was busy, you know," I said.

"I wanted you to see our match, but we lost fair and square, that was embarrassing, I wanted to boast with you the team I'm managing," she rubs the back of her neck.

"You did pretty well holding up against Mister Hot and his team. Sadly, I was a little late so I didn't get to see the first quarter—" I was cut off when someone squeezed the life out of me.

"Riko-chan?"

"We're gonna celebrate, do you wanna come with us? Come with us!" asking me then demanding me to come. I sighed, shutting my eyes.

"I was chatting with her, Miss Almost A cup, " Momoi-chan yanked me away, smiling.

I look down my chest, "Don't worry, (First Name)-chan, yours are close to mine!" she says before groping and pressing hers on to me.

Uhh...

Riko-chan snatched me away. So basically, they're playing tag of war and I'm the rope.

I'm really enjoying this, you know? :))

I slip away from their bickering. I facepalmed and stared at them.

"I'll just go home," Class is over now anyway so there's no point on going to school.

I shuffle away.

"Wait, (First Name)-chan! We've decided! We're going to a restaurant with Tōō, our team, and you!"

"What...?" I managed to breath out.

Oh, boy. Riko-chan, Momoi-chan with me along with the two boys team?

 Riko-chan, Momoi-chan with me along with the two boys team?

My stomach is rumbling.

Its mad and its starving.

Feed me, please.