TWENTY-TWO;

WHEN ONE BREAKS A FIGHT

"(L-Last Name)-chan?" the broccoli asked.

"I said, DON'T BE ON MY FUCKING WAY! FUCKING STEP ASIDE!" the loud Pomeranian said, he's almost like a chihuahua.

"HUH?! YOU'RE TELLING A FELLOW COSTUMER TO STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR WAY?!" I sighed. Guess who :))

Guess who it fucking is.

No other than Mister fucking Hot.

I watched as the boys try to separate them. They're inseparable. Yaoi.

"You..."

"Please step the fuck away from my fucking way." I kindly said to the pomeranian.

"HUUUUHH?!"

"(First Name)?" I looked at Mister Hot and glared at him from being so disastrous.

Good thing we arrived here before it gets violent.

"You fucking see, this is our fucking spot and I don't want a fucking nuisance ruining our and my fucking vacation. So if you can, please fucking shut the fuck up." I calmly said.

The pomeranian looks at me speechless. See? This is how you handle fucking people.

"Anyways, I apologize on behalf of him and all the trouble we caused," I said.

"Midoriya, was it?" he told me his name a while ago. It's like Midorima but with a Ya.

Hot Midorima and Cute Midoriya.

"I'm sincerely sorry but can you please take away this fucking dog? I'll call if something bad happens," I refer to the hotline of the resort. He nods at me energetically, walking away with the fucking cute sexy hot Pomeranian.

And they went. Off to the Promised Neverland, they are.

"That is how you handle a situation like that," I said, scanning the barbecue. It's ready to be grilled.

I handed the meat to our one and only father of Riko-chan. He had to come since we don't know what would happen with three girls and several fucking dudes.

Honestly, I don't know either so I agreed for him to come. Plus it's more fun if there's an adult!

"OMY! You look so cute!" I heard him say to Riko-chan.

I looked at them before going near the shore. God, I keep on wondering, almost like Dora.

There I saw girls splashing the water, one with brown hair and one with frog-like hair. They're both cute.

GAAH! Why am I always surrounded by cute peoples?

I didn't expect this to blow up so yeeaaahh