Chapter 18

Emma

"Strip."

I felt like I had misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise.

"If you think..." he interrupted me in the middle, "I am not thinking, I am ordering," he smirked.

"I won't get blackmailed," I huffed.

"Then get ready to answer hundreds of guests downstairs along with your father," Dawood's eyes held a wicked glint.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my trembling hands to the back of my dress to unzip it. From his stance and his warning tone, it was clear he won't hesitate to carry out his threat.

"Hurry up, Princess, we also have a marriage to consummate," his eyes bore into mine which were filled with loathing for me.

I turned my back to him as I pulled down the zipper but his growl made my hands tremble," Turn towards me."

A lone tear escaped my eyes but I quickly wiped it before taking a deep breath. I turned to face him suppressing my tears and holding onto what was left of my dignity. His eyes were fixed on me. I pushed my dress down to the waist and then my hips and it slipped and pooled around my feet. Dawood's hungry gaze raked over my half-naked body while an evil smile played on his lips.

"When I said strip, it meant not a stitch on your body," he said as I stepped out of my dress that had pooled around my dress.

"Why are you making me do this?" My voice came out shaky and my chin wobbled.

He was referring to my corset and the lacy white panties I was wearing under my dress. My hands were already sweating and my heart was beating in my ears from the intensity of his gaze. I wanted to scream or jump off the balcony of this room.

"I own you, remember, Princess?" He said rolling his tongue, with an evil smirk on his face and a predatory glint in his eyes.

He was waiting for me to strip completely while I didn't even have the strength to move even a finger. My whole body was trembling and I had no clue how I was going to go through this night if only the first ten minutes were no less than hell for me. Tears were clouding my vision and I was trying hard to control them. I didn't want to cry in front of Dawood, it would only heighten his sense of victory.

"Are you removing those pieces of cloth or should I take a tour downstairs?" He threatened in a calm voice like he was discussing the weather while looking into his phone.

He was making me feel like a stripper it wouldn't have felt this humiliating if he would have undressed me but he was determined to make everything difficult for me. I slowly lifted my trembling hand and undid my corset and dropped it beside me on the floor. As soon as it dropped Dawood raised his head while his eyes traveled to my breast, what was more humiliating was the fact that my nipples puckered under his scrutinizing gaze and he gave me a knowing look. I had never undressed in front of a man before and I had never imagined the first man in front of whom I would undress would be Dawood Ordimez.

I wanted the ground to swallow me whole to avoid this humiliation at my husband's hand on my wedding night, "Hurry up, do I need to keep reminding you I can ruin you with a flick of my tongue?" he said grinding his teeth with his eyes fixed on my panties.

"How could you treat your wife as a stripper?" I asked when my patience was up.

"Believe me, Princess I have much more planned for my wife, this is just the beginning," Dawood shifted adjusting his pants to make his hard-on visible.

I diverted my gaze from his hardness straining against his pants and dread clawed its feet in my mind imagining how was I supposed to take him inside my virgin core?