Chapter 19

Dawood

I had never imagined that marrying someone could give me complete control over them. Though the pretty Princess was fighting back tooth and nail I had her cornered and she realized it very well.

No one comes in between me and my father without regretting it for the rest of their lives. My wife had made a mistake for which she was going to pay all her life. I was watching her as she was removing her clothes. If we had got married in any other circumstances I would have done the honor myself but now I was not out for satisfying my desire but for vengeance.

The helplessness and humiliation on her face acted like a cold shower on the fire burning inside me. If she was hot when clothed then without them she was a fucking inferno any man would want to burn-in. The shaking of her hands didn't go unnoticed by me and I was enjoying every moment of it.

She was trying to remove her shoes when I stopped her, "Let them stay," her eyes snapped at me.

If we were playing the stripper here, we might play it to the fullest. I don't remember I had ever been this hard just by the sight of a naked woman in front of me. I gestured for her to come to me and a shadow passed her face.

She knew it was inevitable and she couldn't avoid it even though she was trying to resist me with all she had. She walked to me with dread clear on her face and her legs shaking. Still, the grace and poise in her walk were evident. She was grace personified, everything about her screamed elegance, and I couldn't wait to fuck that out of her system.

I watched mesmerized as her breasts bounced with each step she took and her hair whirled on her back with each sway of her hips. I couldn't wait to have those black locks wrapped around my fist and her vicious mouth on me.

The sight of her bare body was something that I could savor for my whole life, but she didn't need to know that. She affected me in more ways than I would ever acknowledge. I didn't want to give her more importance than a fuck toy in this marriage and she would realize this fact soon.

She halted at an arm's length from me and I leaned forward and lifted my hand to her back and coiled her hair around it. Pulling her towards me I whispered to her, "On your knees, Princess," in a commanding tone.

She flinched from my touch and my rage multiplied. From the moment, we got married all she had done was make me realize was how much she despised being my wife. If she thought she could bruise my ego by such childish games she had no idea how I was going to break her in a way she would never heal.

Seeing her on her knees in front of me, looked like a fucking victory after hours of a bloodied battle. The tears that fell from her eyes out of humiliation were accolades for me. She had no idea what she had gotten herself into and when I would be done with her she would have no place to hide her face.

Ms. Jahaan, oh sorry, now Mrs. Ordimez had done the mistake of turning me down on multiple occasions and her gravest mistake was coming between me and my father. I hoped she would cry every second of this night as I was going to enjoy every second of her humiliation.

I guided her mouth on my length and rocked my hips. She gagged and her eyes watered with every thrust. After a few more thrusts she gagged and appeared to have choked, I pulled out of her as her face paled and she started coughing incessantly. Loosening the belt around her wrist to restrain her from touching herself, I unwrapped her hair from around my hand. I was still rock hard and nowhere near to a release and a look at her face told me if I force more she might choke to death.

She stroked her throat pulling her hands out of the belt and I pushed her aside in fury and watched as she stumbled to the floor. I stood up from the couch, "You are nothing but a disappointment," I spat as I pulled my boxers up.