Chapter 27

Emma

I was in a heavy sleep when I felt someone patting my cheek and heard a deep male voice. I couldn't catch the words but I was sure it was a male voice. I pushed my eyelids open and looked at the face hovering above mine. It took my mind a few moments to register that the man trying to wake me up was none other than my husband and I was not in my house anymore but in his ancestral home. 

I pushed myself up into a sitting position with a jerk and cowered into the back of the couch putting some distance between him and me. Dawood noticed my actions but didn't comment on them, he was just regarding me with his scrutinizing gaze. 

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to get over the initial shock. 

"You don't need to sleep on the couch," he said in a flat tone. 

"I am comfortable here," I replied. 

"You are my wife, Princess. I have a right over you and this body," Dawood traced a line down my cheeks, and then my throat my body set on fire just by his simple touch. 

Dawood halted his finger just above my cleavage which was peeking out from the deep neck of my night suit. This was the most modest of all the nightwear I found in the suitcase I opened. I need to unpack my bags first thing tomorrow. 

"I am tired," I gulped down the lump in my throat. 

"Still refusing to fulfill your duties as a wife?" He asked with wicked amusement. 

"Dawood, I am not in a mood to argue with you, please leave me alone," my tone got wearied. 

I was exhausted and for once I wanted him to leave me alone but I was not sure if he would listen to me. His face held determination that he had every intention of taking what was his and I had no idea how I was going to stop him if he insisted. 

"Just because you said please, I will make it easier for you. Get me off and you could go back to sleep," he wrapped a stray strand of my hair around his finger and tugged at it as he did in the morning outside Abi's office. For someone who hated my hair, he didn't let go of any chance to touch them. 

"You must be kidding me," I scoffed. 

"Then I will take what's mine," He tugged at my hair until our faces were inches apart and my scalp stung from the pull. 

I wanted to tell him that I was not his and would never be but it would be a lie, he was my husband and he had all rights to my body and even if I wanted to I couldn't deny the fact. 

"I am not sucking you," my cheek got heated just from saying it. 

"There are other ways, and from how pathetic you were last night at giving a blow job, I don't have any desire to put my c*** in your mouth," he sneered. 

 Heat blasted my cheeks at the mention of last night. I was trying hard to forget the humiliating incident of that black night, but Dawood was making it impossible. We both were stuck in this marriage without an exit and everyone in our families expected us to make this marriage work. If I wanted to make this marriage work I needed to forget his past transgressions and focus on the good in his personality. The thing was I doubted if there was any good in Dawood, as far as I knew him he was nothing but an arrogant, narcissistic asshole. 

I loathed Dawood. There was no second opinion about it, but it was also a fact that it was only Dawood that made my body burn with need. 

"So what are you going to choose, sweetheart?" Dawood's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"What ways?" the words left my mouth before I could control them. 

One corner of his mouth tilted upward into the sexiest smirk that I had ever seen, "I could fuck your tits or you could give me a hand job, choice is yours, Princess. Remember I am not always this generous," he said, squeezing my breast. 

"The latter," I replied without any hesitation. 

Dawood's smirk widened as he leaned and took my lower lip between his teeth and tugged at it, "Smart girl," he hummed in appreciation. 

I chose the easy option if I would have been hesitant. He might have made me go through more humiliation. I shouldn't give in to his demands easily but I knew that we were stuck together and I had a healthy sense of self-preservation. Fighting him would only provoke him and who might know he would change his mind and decide to consummate the marriage. 

Only thinking of his length inside me ran a shiver of fright down my spine. I was sure it would hurt like a bitch for the first time and I was not at all eager to sleep with him so that I would overlook the pain. Dawood's touch does ignite my body but it doesn't mean I would serve myself to him on a silver platter. 

He straightened and slid his sweats down his hips, and I shuddered at the sight of him, "Don't make me change my mind Princess," he looked down at me and said in a voice dripping with menace. 

I wrapped my hand around him unsure what to do and Dawood placed his hand above mine and guided me on how to pump him and what amount of pressure to apply, while I pumped he pulled my top above my head and discarded it on the floor. I tried to protest but a warning growl from him stopped me. 

"Do you know, how much I wanted to fuck you when I stepped into the bedroom?" he said between groans. 

"Then why didn't you?" I couldn't refrain from asking. 

"I am in a generous mood today," he replied, shrugging.  

He kneaded my breast with his huge hand while I tried stifling a moan as he pinched my nipple from above the fabric of my bra. I don't know why his groans and hisses were turning me on, I felt a throbbing in my core. I should feel disgusted by how he was using me to get himself off but to my shock, it didn't and had a completely different effect on me. I could feel moisture pooling in between my legs and for a moment I wanted to throw caution away and touch myself. 

"You are enjoying this, right?" his voice snapped me out of my thoughts. 

My eyes shot up to him, he was peering down at me with an unknown emotion in his eyes," You are wet aren't you, Princess?" 

"I made it clear to you that I don't want to sleep with you, and neither do I want any physical intimacy with you. I am just getting you off so that you would leave me the hell alone," I replied in a defiant tone. 

Dawood gave me a look with a liar written all over it and I flushed from embarrassment, "Why are you flustered then?" 

"I have never given anyone a hand job before and for your information, I still have some decency and modesty left in me unlike you," my voice got bitter from the annoyance that he could read me so easily. 

"Your pretty little mouth will get you in a lot of trouble one day, Princess, I want nothing more than to fuck the sass out of it," his tone held a warning. 

"I thought you didn't want my mouth anywhere around you," I smirked at him. 

"Fair point," his lips curled up, "It's also fair that I am entitled to change my mind."

"Fuck off, Ordimez," I tilted my face backward and said looking straight into his eyes. 

"Why don't I fuck you instead?" Dawood said with a challenge in his voice. 

I knew better not to provoke the devil, he won't hesitate to act on his threat so I just ignored him and focused on the task of getting him off. After what felt like an eternity he jerked his hips as he came, shooting out spurts of cum all over my breasts. I felt disgusted but it could have been worse if it would have been my mouth or my core. 

Dawood cupped my face then leaned down and gave me a lingering kiss for a moment. I was startled by the gentleness in his kiss. 

Did he get hit on his head? 

"Tomorrow, I will take your mouth," he said, pulling away and all hopes that he was changing his behavior towards me went down the drain.

The target for the next update is 120 likes and 80 comments.

Please dont forget to like, comment, share, and leave a review. Follow me for the latest updates on my books.

Instagram: alizajabri02
Facebook: Aliza Jabri Books
Inkitt: Aliza Jabri
Wattpadd: Aliza Jabri.