Chapter 31

Emma

Dawood was seated on the couch working on his laptop but I could feel his eyes on me now and again. We were in Santorini for the past three days on what our families expected to be our honeymoon. I had spent the last days exploring the town while Dawood had stayed home and completed his work.

He didn't attempt to talk to me or sought any physical intimacy. I didn't expect Dawood would back off this easily, knowing how determined he was to hurt me. We were like strangers living together out of necessity. We only spoke when there was no other way around it.

Holding the rail I climbed out of the pool and the water slid down my body in the form of rivulets as I walked towards the lounger where I had tossed my towel. Dawood's lustful gaze burned my skin as I wiped my body with the towel. The door to the terrace opened and Dawood stepped out, I felt his warmth at my back, and soon a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him.

"Are you trying to provoke me?" He growled in my ear.

His lips brushed my ear lobe and he bit it gently. A ripple passed through my body and traveled straight to my core.

"This isn't me provoking you," I got a grip on myself and replied to him.

"Ah-huh, then what it is like when you are in a provocative mood?"

I swiveled in his arm and wrapped my arms around his neck. Dawood arched his brow at me while I pushed him back and he let me, his eyes fixed on my face. Tiptoeing I leaned forward and placed my lips on his throat pressing myself against his hard body.

Dawood was still like a statue which made me keep going, biting the skin on his throat I gave it a soothing lick and he groaned. His hands shot up to my hips and grabbed my ass pressing me harder against him. His fingers dug in my bare cheeks, my bikini bottom hardly covering it. Unwrapping my arms from around his neck I untangled his arms from around me while his eyes bore into mine with suspicion evident in them.

"What are you up to?" He grumbled, his chest vibrating with the effect and the sensations traveling straight to my center.

Moisture pooled between my legs, this man doesn't need to do anything but exist and I was already soaked.

"Has no one taught you patience is a virtue and it will be rewarded?"

Dawood didn't trust me it was clear as a day on his face but I knew he was getting hard, I could feel him through the fabric of his slacks. The front of his white shirt was already soaked from the water dripping from my hair and my wet body. My nipples puckered and I knew Dawood could feel them pressing against his hard chest.

"I have never been known for patience," he replied.

"Pity," I said and bit on his neck harder.

Dawood groaned again as his erection dug into my stomach, I leaned back and gave him a knowing smile, "You are playing with fire," his tone held a warning touch to it.

"Maybe, I want to burn," I said as I started unbuttoning his shirt.

I took my time undoing the buttons on his shirt then slid my hands to his shoulder and slowly pushed the shirt down until it dropped on the floor. Dawood stayed silent as I placed my hand on the hem of his slacks then opened the fly and unzipped it.

Dawood stepped out of his slacks as I pushed them down his thighs and then his feet. He made no move to touch me and was watching me as a predator would eye his prey. He was letting me play with him and that was a feat in itself. He was standing only in his briefs impossibly hard in all his glory.

Dawood was hot with all his hard muscles, he was neither lean nor bulky just the right amount of muscles everywhere. He was a fine specimen of God and if not for the devil that he was I would have considered myself lucky to be married to him. I placed my palms on his chest and traced his pecs with my fingers. His skin twitched under my touch and his eyes darkened with desire.