951.-970.

Chapter 951. - Intense Battle against Pang Hao

Ferocious and majestic Yuan Power rippled from Pang Hao's body in pulses, pushing away the lightning liquid around him.

Pang Hao's strength had already reached the perfect Profound Life stage and was already considered rather famous in the Chaotic Demon Sea. Compared with this leader of the four demon generals of the Nine Serene Gate, Zhou Gan and the rest from the Heaven Wind Sea Region were completely overshadowed.

At this moment, Pang Hao was standing in a proud manner with a long black halberd in his hand. The shape of the halberd was exceptionally sinister. Cold light flowed over the blade while an extremely sharp fluctuation was vaguely emitted. Anyone could tell that this halberd was a lethal weapon and was very clearly a relatively powerful Pure Yuan treasure.

To have become the leader of the four demon generals of the Nine Serene Gate, it was obvious that Pang Hao's ability was not just hot air.

"Tch tch, what a powerful aura. He is indeed worthy of being the most outstanding disciple of the Nine Serene Gate..."

"That halberd in his hand is that Sky Splitting Ghost Halberd right? It is rumoured to be a middle grade Pure Yuan Treasure and its offensive strength cannot be underestimated. Lin Dong has really picked a tough opponent this time around."

"Pang Hao might be powerful but that Lin Dong is no ordinary individual either. Not just anyone has the ability to snatch a silver tower key from the hands of a Profound Death stage expert."

"That's right. If the both of them were to fight, it will truly be a battle of the titans. We'll have to wait and see the result for the fight to know just who will emerge victorious..."

"......"

Lin Dong's face revealed a grin as he looked at the ferocious aura of Pang Hao. He softly said, "Since this is the case, you have agreed with the condition I have mentioned earlier?"

Pang Hao's eyes were ice-cold as they glared at Lin Dong. His hand tightly gripped the halberd as he spoke in a malicious voice, "We'll do as you say. The bet will be thirty thunderbolt cores!"

The eyes of those experts from the Nine Serene Gate behind Pang Hao twitched but they did not say anything. From the looks of it, they seemed to have quite a lot of confidence in Pang Hao's strength. After all, given the latter's strength, it was difficult for him to find any opponents within the perfect Profound Life stage if he went all out. Although this Lin Dong was somewhat famous, it was obvious that Pang Hao had a higher chance of victory if they were to fight.

"In that case, I will like to invite everyone present to be the judges. The distribution of the thirty thunderbolt cores will also be as I have said earlier. What do you say?" Lin Dong looked at the many surrounding experts and said.

"Hee hee, we will naturally do so. Since both of you have placed such a condition, you will naturally have to obey it. The Nine Serene Gate is extremely well known. I believe that they will also not do anything that will cause them to lose face. Everyone, am I right?" An expert laughed in a strange fashion. There was no lack of intelligent people amongst the crowd. Naturally, they understood that Lin Dong had purposefully dragged them in. In this way, the Nine Serene Gate would not dare to go back on their words in front of the many experts who were eyeing them...

"Ha ha, that's right. With so many of us as judges, we will not simply allow anyone to break the rules."

Loud laughter was heard as people continued to voice their agreement. Although they understood that Lin Dong was currently borrowing their strength, no one was opposed to it. As for who would emerge victorious, they could not care less. Everything was fine as long as they could obtain the thunderbolt cores.