1141. - 1155.

Chapter 1141. - Capturing Devils

A large number of people on the square were kneeling down. Meanwhile, a tinge of joy and excitement, which could not be concealed, surged onto the faces of all the Celestial Demon Marten tribe members present. Their tribe leader had been in a cultivation seclusion for a hundred years. Although there were elders handling the tribe's matters, they only acknowledged the tribe leader as their true leader.

Amidst the kneeling figures, Little Marten stood up straight. He stared at the imposing figure in the sky, before he curled his lips slightly. However, there was joy and relief rising deep within his eyes.

Little Marten also knew that as of now, he was still unable to shoulder the burden of the entire Celestial Demon Marten tribe. This responsibility still had to be carried by his father.

Standing in the sky, Hao Jiuyou's expression changed drastically when he saw that the Celestial Demon Marten tribe leader had appeared. However, he quickly concealed his expression, before he knelt down respectfully and greeted the tribe leader. Nevertheless, he involuntarily clenched his fist, which was hidden under his sleeve.

"Tribe leader!"

In the sky, the two elders, who were planning to attack Lin Dong, also had a drastic change in their expressions. In fact, there was a trace of fear in their eyes as they hurriedly knelt down in midair.

That imposing figure standing in front of Lin Dong, calmly surveyed the situation in front of him. After which, he turned his head and looked at the only tall figure standing below. Immediately, a complicated expression flashed across his eyes.

"You unfilial son. So you are still alive."

Little Marten glanced at the Celestial Demon Marten tribe leader. His lazy voice held little respect as he said, "Old man, are you so anxious to attend the funeral of your own child?"

"Outrageous, how rude!"

The tribe leader of the Celestial Demon Marten tribe chided. However, judging by the smile on his face, everyone could tell just how happy he was after he finally saw his own son again, who had been missing for a hundred years.

"Tribe leader, you have finally left your seclusion." Zhu Li also stood up at this moment. His body moved before he appeared in front of the Celestial Demon Marten tribe leader. Promptly, joy surfaced on his elderly face.

"First elder, you have truly let me down this time around." The Celestial Demon Marten tribe leader looked at Zhu Li, before he frowned and spoke in a deep voice.

"Tribe leader?"

Zhu Li was startled. Clearly, he did not understand why the tribe leader was reprimanding him.

"The Heavenly Cave is an important place to our Celestial Demon Marten tribe. However, the Yimo had planted the 'Eternal Illusion Demon Flowers' within, causing all the experts who were undergoing a cultivation seclusion within, including me, to fall into a hallucination. If it is not because young friend Lin Dong snuck in to rescue us, it is likely that our Celestial Demon Marten tribe would have suffered a severe blow!" The leader of the Celestial Demon Marten tribe cried out sternly.

"What?!"

Zhu Li's face turned ashen pale upon hearing this. In fact, every Celestial Demon Marten tribe member below also stood up suddenly, with faces filled with shock.

"They were indeed being set up."

A cold expression flashed across Little Marten's handsome face. He vaguely guessed that something was amiss in the Heavenly Cave. However, he never expected it to be truly the case.