1201. - 1210.

Chapter 1201. - Payback Begins

Amidst tensed stares from countless Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace disciples, as well as mocking stares from various Yuan Gate experts, Lin Dong slowly stepped forward. Finally, he slowly stopped on that cracked ground before he lifted his head to look at Lu Feng. Immediately, he parted his lips and formed a smile. However, his smile was filled with endless murderous desire.

"Who are you? How dare you interfere in my Yuan Gate's matters?" Lu Feng stared at Lin Dong in a gloomy and menacing manner, before he asked indifferently.

"I am here to beat you Yuan Gate dogs." Lin Dong shook his head as he smiled.

A cold glint flashed across Lu Feng's eyes. He was just about to speak, when a couple of Yuan Gate elders rushed to his side and said, "First elder, that man seems to be Lin Dong from Dao Sect!"

"Oh?"

Lu Feng was slightly startled. Then, he carefully sized Lin Dong before he ridiculed, "I was still wondering who you are. It turns out that you are actually that homeless stray who was chased out of the Eastern Xuan Region by our Yuan Gate. Why? Did you secretly return after roaming outside for three years?"

"I swore back then that I will obliterate your Yuan Gate." Lin Dong laughed.

"Just you alone?" Lu Feng chuckled.

"Those three old dogs are still alive, am I right?" The smile on Lin Dong's face gradually disappeared. Meanwhile, his black eyes stared coldly at Lu Feng as he asked in a faint voice.

"Brat, are you courting death?!"

An elder of Yuan Gate was outraged as murderous intent flashed across his eyes. In the next instant, he had already rushed forward. Immediately, mighty Yuan Power swept across the place, creating an alarming sight. After which, a ruthless all-out punch ripped through the air and mercilessly smashed towards Lin Dong.

After throwing his punch forward, even the ground beneath cracked, leaving a huge crack line.

However, up against that ferocious attack from that elder, Lin Dong continue to stare right at Lu Feng. Finally, just as that elder's attack was about to hit his body, he lifted his hand and gently extended it.

Bang!

That fist, which was powerful enough to destroy a mountain, heavily smashed onto Lin Dong's palm. However, just as everyone was waiting for a frightening assault wave to spread, they were stunned when they realized that Lin Dong's body did not budge at all. Meanwhile, the latter's palm was gently wrapped around that Yuan Gate elder's fist. Moreover, his seemingly long hand appeared like a bottomless pit, as it directly swallowed that incomparably violent attack and directly devoured it.

"Huh?"

Upon witnessing this scene, that elder from Yuan Gate had a drastic change in his expression. Meanwhile, uneasiness surged into his heart. However, he was just about to withdraw when Lin Dong's indifferent eyes finally turned and focused on him.

Swoosh.

Lin Dong took half a step forward. His long hand seemingly penetrated through space as it directly landed on the head of that Yuan Gate elder. After which, a ferocious glint flashed across his black eyes, before a force burst out from his palm. Then, he suddenly pressed his palm downwards.

Bang!

All of a sudden, that Yuan Gate elder's body began to swell. In the next instant, it was blasted into a bloody fog with a loud 'bang'. After which, a black light flashed before a miserable cry sounded. That elder was just about to flee, when a long hand penetrated the black fog and directly grabbed him. Following which, with no mercy at all, Lin Dong clenched his hand and forcefully shattered his Yuan Spirit.