816.-825.

Dear readers, thank you for 10K  :) I'll try to make more updates. <3

Chapter 816: Dispute

Majestic ocean like Yuan Power rumbled as it unfurled in the sky above Unique Devil City. Ten advance Profound Life stage experts had pushed their auras to the limit at this moment. These fluctuations caused the surrounding Yuan Power to show signs of boiling. Wave after wave of Yuan Power pressure spread outwards, causing many people in the city to have difficulty breathing.

The entire city had become a little quiet because of the face-off in the sky. Soon after, countless rushing wind sounds suddenly appeared, as many black figures rushed up like locusts and landed on the various buildings within the city. Their eyes were excited as they watched this fearsome face-off in the sky...

The Dao Sect disciples, who had just came out from the teleportation formation, were startled by the lineup in front of them. However, they quickly calmed their minds and made sure to vigilantly keep watch on the Yuan Gate members.

"These people are indeed unwilling to let the matter rest." Ying Xiaoxiao commented in a deep voice. She involuntarily clenched her hand tightly upon seeing this scene.

Lin Dong nodded slightly. His expression was relatively calm. It was likely that he had already expected that something like this would occur. Given the domineering manner of Yuan Gate in the past, it would not be so easy to let them drop the matter after having suddenly suffered such a painful loss.

"Qi Lei, your Dao Sect is really bold to have actually done such an evil thing. Are you planning on starting a war between super sects?" The six malicious looking elders from the Yuan Gate direction watched Lin Dong sinisterly. An elder with grayish-white skin coldly cried out.

"Old ghost Shi Dong, do not randomly pin a crime on someone. The Great Sect Competition is not some children's game. It is a true life and death battle. It is naturally unavoidable for there to be some deaths and injuries." Qi Lei replied faintly.

"Some death and injuries? My Yuan Gate's five hundred and forty disciples were all killed by this little bastard. Can this still be called 'some death and injuries'?" The eyes of that elder who was called Shi Dong twitched rapidly as he suddenly shouted in anger.

"Old ghost Shi Dong, you are after all one of the Yuan Gate's section heads. You shouldn't be this intolerant. Do you think that only a few of my Dao Sect disciples have died at the hands of your Yuan Gate disciples over the years? One's life and death during the Great Sect Competition is left to the mandate of heaven. Whether one is victorious or defeated depends on one's individual ability. This time around, your Yuan Gate disciples' skills were inferior to others. Putting it bluntly..." Chen Zhen's eyes were ice-cold as he stared at Shi Dong.

"They deserved to die!"

Chen Zhen's words caused several people to secretly grin. Looks like Dao Sect had been tolerating Yuan Gate for a long time...

"Chen Zhen, what did you say!" Those six Yuan Gate elders cried out sternly. They immediately became greatly furious after hearing these words.

"This old man does not mind uttering them again if you wish to hear those words a second time." Chen Zhen laughed coldly.

"Chen Zhen, we do not wish to argue with you. All of you should be clearly aware of how serious this matter is. We have already passed word of this back to Yuan Gate. The three great sect masters are furious because of this. I believe that this matter is perhaps not something that the four of you can resolve." Shi Dong suppressed the fury in his heart. His eyes swiftly darkened as he spoke.