171.-190.

171. The Six Soul Treasures

Haha, this time we really had a great harvest!

The small marten was seated on Lin Dongs shoulder, a delighted glint in its eyes. This time, it had obtained a rather substantial number of Demonic Spirits. Furthermore, most of these Demonic Spirits were roughly the same grade as the Demonic Jade Water Python from the Celestial Dan Pool. Hence, if it could refine all of them, perhaps, it would regain the strength of the Creation stage in a few days.

Even though this was still far from its peak, it was still much stronger than its current level.

As he saw the small martens delighted expression, Lin Dong rolled his eyes. He stared at the tunnel behind him, and found that there was no one who had managed to catch up. Evidently, the few awakened Demonic Spirits inside the stone chamber were causing them much trouble.

Thats good too, having less people around will spell less troubles.

Lin Dong chuckled at their misfortune. Even though the people behind would probably still pass through eventually, it would reduce their overall numbers for sure.

Lets go. Now, we can head to the main hall of this old tomb. The small marten waved its hand as it laughed: That is where the real treasures are kept. However, we must be careful. The defenses there should be the strongest as well.

Lin Dong nodded his head. Speaking of treasures, his heart could not help but begin to sizzle. As he passed through a tunnel, both himself and the small marten seemed to be like caterpillars molting. Not only did they manage to obtain all the Pure Yuan pills, they even obtained nearly all of the sealed Demonic Spirits as well.

Furthermore, he also understood that the items inside these tunnels, were not the true treasures of this old tomb

Lets go!

While he suppressed the fire inside his heart, Lin Dong patted Little Flame, as the latter immediately transformed into a red shadow and dashed forth. After it previously devoured a ton of Demonic Spirits, it had evidently benefited as well. Even though it had yet to refined those Demonic Spirits, its current state seemed to reached its peak.

A man and a beast once again began to travel rapidly forward. However, this time, they did not make any more pit stops. This was because the remaining stone rooms were largely abandoned, thus, they did not have any value left.

Hence, as they travelled at full speed, approximately ten minutes later, the seemingly never-ending tunnel finally began to widen, as a loud thud and a racket greeted them like a wave.

Lin Dong commanded Little Flame to reduce its speed as they slowly walked out of the tunnel. Outside the tunnel, was an extremely extensive hall, similar to a large stadium. Along the hall, were numerous different tunnels.

Right now, there were already several figures inside this large hall. Roughly speaking, there were probably more than a dozen of them. Amongst them, Lin Dong spotted Lin Ke-er and her party, as well as the group from the Wang Clan.

Boom boom!

However, right now, Lin Ke-er and the rest evidently did not notice Lin Dongs arrival. All of the people in the area were directing waves of powerful attacks towards a glowing barrier hovering in the large hall. Their combined forces caused layers of ripples to continuously emerge on that glowing barrier.

Lin Dongs eyes swept across that glowing barrier, before they stopped at the few glowing shadows dancing within. Through that faint glow, he could almost make out the glowing shadows which seemed to resemble blades, arrows, shields, etc