801.-815.

801. - Yuan Cangs Spirit Emblem

Monstrous Yuan Power surged in the distant sky. Two light figures tore through the sky while accompanied by an extremely fierce and aggressive undulation. Finally, they collided with a loud bang before countless onlooking eyes that were filled with emotion.

Boom!

A sudden clap of thunder rumbled the moment they collided. Wave after wave of Yuan Power ripples, which were visible to the naked eyes, spread apart. Two figures shot backwards, their feet stepping on the air, before they finally stabilized themselves.

Yuan Cang waved his sleeve, completely eliminating the force within his body. His eyes looked at Chen Gui in the distance as he faintly smiled, "It has been a long time since we have exchanged blows, but you have indeed improved quite a bit."

"Likewise." Chen Gui clenched his hand. Grayish-black Yuan Power shuttled and gathered on his palm. He glanced indifferently at Yuan Cang before speaking in an indifferent voice.

"It seems that the Dao Sect disciples are no match for our Yuan Gate..." Yuan Cang smilingly watched the area below. It was obvious that Yuan Gate had obtained the upper hand in the chaotic battle between the two parties.

Chen Gui frowned slightly. He looked to where Qingtan was located. Worry involuntarily flashed across his eyes when he saw that the latter was actually facing two nine Yuan Nirvana stage experts on her own. Although he was clearly aware of some techniques of this junior of his, he would likely be severely scolded by their master if anything were to happen to her here.

"Looks like... I'll have to defeat you first." Chen Gui's eyes flickered as he slowly said. The Yuan Gate's morale would definitely take a huge hit if he defeated Yuan Cang.

"Are you certain that you can do it?" A playful smile surfaced on Yuan Cang's lips as he laughed.

Chen Gui did not speak. He merely slowly rolled up his sleeve. Soon after, strange black threads seeped out from under his skin. In a split second, they caused both of his arms to become pitch-black as ink. His sharp fingernails were suffused with a black light, while vaguely emitting a strange chill.

Yuan Cang's eyes narrowed as he watched this from afar. The cold look in his eyes became even colder.

......

Bang!

Pang Tong's expression was ferocious. His Yuan Power covered fist viciously smashed into the chest of a Yuan Gate disciple. The fierce and violent strength directly caused the latter's chest to sink in. That Yuan Gate disciple spat out a mouthful of fresh blood as he feebly collapsed.

"Senior brother Pang, be careful!"

A cry suddenly sounded behind him when Pang Tong dealt the fatal blow to the Yuan Gate disciple in front of him with a punch. Quickly after, his heart shivered as his body suddenly shifted to the left.

Chi!

A sharp sword glow rushed pass and directly traced across Pang Tong's arm, forming a deep bloody wound that made his bone visible. Fresh blood immediately gushed out.

Swoosh!

When the sword glow failed to strike Pang Tong's fatal spot, that Yuan Gate disciple immediately strided forward with a dark look on his face. The sword in his hand was like a viper that intended to strike at Pang Tong's throat.

Clang clang!

A figure strided forward from behind Pang Tong just as the sword glow was about to shoot out. A huge blade was swung like a windmill and directly blocked the sword glow of that Yuan Gate disciple. Soon after, the blade jolted and that Yuan Gate disciple ended up vomiting blood as he retreated.