721.-735.

Chapter 721: Clash of the Sky Emperor Scripture

Clang!

Another extremely clear metallic sound spread across the arena. Sharp sword glows swept forth as the two figures hurriedly took over a dozen steps back. The hard ground where their feet landed was also turned to dust due to the sword Qi that seeped out.

Their attacks were unusually sharp and ferocious. It seemed like her reputation as the strongest Dao Sect younger generation member, and his second placed ranking on the sects wanted list was indeed not from nothing.

Ying Xiaoxiao steadied her body. Her simple and noble face was filled with a rather grim expression. After the previous exchange, she could already tell that Wang Yan was not inferior to her. The battle today might not be easy for her, but

In order to prevent Wang Yan from obtaining the commanding authority of the Dao Sect disciples during the Great Sect Competition, she must stop him no matter what!

Light flickered in her clear eyes, and a determined expression suddenly flashed across her face. Her body moved as she leapt into the air, while her delicate hands suddenly formed numerous dazzling seals at lightning speed.

Buzz buzz!

Following the change in Ying Xiaoxiaos hand seals, everyone clearly sensed the surrounding Yuan Power begin to boil.

While the surrounding Yuan Power boiled, a bright light scattered from Ying Xiaoxiaos body. An extremely dazzling sight.

This is great senior sister Xiaoxiao is about to use the Sky Emperor Scripture

Numerous disciples watched the unusual activity in the sky. Soon after, a shocked expression surged on their faces. They did not expect Ying Xiaoxiao to use a trump card like the Sky Emperor Scripture so soon.

She doesnt want to drag things out huh

Lin Dong had similarly sensed the terrifying ripples surging around Ying Xiaoxiao, and his lips curled slightly. It seemed that Ying Xiaoxiao also understood that Wang Yan was extremely experienced. If this dragged on for a long time, the other party would definitely find an opening. In that case, it was better to act decisively. With the Sky Emperor Scripture, it might be possible to change the situation.

Vast and majestic fluctuations continuously swept in all directions like huge waves with Ying Xiaoxiao at the centre. The entire world appeared to have turned much dimmer at this moment.

Senior brother Wang Yan, I am aware that you possess strong hatred in your heart. However, there is hardly anything you can do now. Some grudges are not so easy to forget. However, there will be a time to collect the debt in the future. Ying Xiaoxiao hovered in the sky. Her eyes were locked onto Wang Yan below, as a soft voice slowly transmitted downwards.

Should we continue to swallow our pride then?

A mocking expression appeared on Wang Yans indifferent face. After which, he turned to glance at a particular spot on the tall stage. After which, he shook his head and solemnly said, I am no longer able to endure.

Make your move. However, if you continue to be so soft, I will no longer show any mercy. During the Great Sect Competition, those bastards from the Yuan Gate will not show any mercy to you! Wang Yan raised his head as a chilling glint gathered within his eyes. His ice-cold voice caused many Dao Sect disciples to feel a chill all over their bodies.

Helplessness flashed across Ying Xiaoxiaos eyes when she saw how resolute Wang Yan was. After which, she gently exhaled as she suppressed the churning emotions in her heart, and her changing hand seals suddenly stilled.