761.-770.

Chapter 761: Unique Devil Region, Open

Ripples suddenly appeared on the distorted space above the vast dark plains. A rather frightening fluctuation was faintly emitted from the distorted space.

The sea of people on the plains had once again become restless due to this change. Numerous incomparably fiery hot gazes stared at the distorted space. Those familiar with this scene knew that this was a sign that Unique Devil Region was about to open...

As one of the renowned danger zones in Eastern Xuan Region and due to the great ancient array that locked it, Unique Devil Region was basically sealed almost all the time. It was impossible for an ordinary person to barge into it. However, with the flow of time, holes had appeared in the large array. This caused the seal to be greatly weakened every few months. This moment was the best opportunity for countless number of treasure seekers to swarm in.

Just like this very moment.

A frightening ripple spread across the sky at a shocking speed. The spatial barrier that stood between the sky and earth in the distance also became increasingly distorted. One could vaguely see through the distorted space and see the unusually dark land behind it. A dark and cold ripple spread from it.

"It is about to open huh..."

Lin Dong's eyes contained some wonder as he stared at the distorted space. He was actually quite curious about the great earth-shattering war that had occurred in this place. Perhaps he would be able to learn more about that ancient great war in this place. Just what unknown beings were those peak experts of the world fighting...

"Our auras must be linked when we enter Unique Devil Region later. Otherwise, we will be separated." Ying Xiaoxiao looked at the increasingly distorted space in the distance. After which, she turned around and spoke with a solemn expression.

"Understood!"

The many disciples from Dao Sect replied in a low voice upon hearing this. Immediately, their expressions became a lot more tense. It was likely that they had all heard about the dangers within Unique Devil Region. If one was to be sent alone to certain dangerous areas within that place, it was very likely that one would end up dying.

"Are we going to head back the same way when we leave?" Lin Dong suddenly asked.

"There is a formation deep within Unique Devil Region. At that time, the eight super sect disciples will gather there from all over the place..."

Ying Xiaoxiao became quiet when she spoke to this point. She continued, "Moreover, once we arrive, it will also likely be the time when we will exchange blows with Yuan Gate. During the last Great Sect Competition, senior sister disciple Wang was killed by Yuan Gate because she was protecting the Dao Sect disciples as they withdrew from the formation."

By the side, Wang Yan's hands were clenched until they emitted a creaking sound. A kind of crazy violence surged within them.

Lin Dong nodded slightly. He extended his hand and gently patted Wang Yan's shoulder. After which, he asked, "Is it not against the rules to do anything within Unique Devil Region? Even if... one kills the other party's disciple?"

"The Great Sect Competition is not a peaceful sparring match. This is an unfeeling training ground. Therefore... no one will hold anyone else responsible no matter what tactics one uses within this place. Of course, hatred will naturally accumulate..." Ying Xiaoxiao laughed softly.

"So it's like this huh..."

Lin Dong muttered to himself as his eyes narrowed slightly. His appearance did not allow anyone to be aware of just what he was thinking within his heart.