121.-130.

121. Intensive Training

After opening the channels of 'Tri Sun Art', it could only be described with the words unimpeded and free from obstruction. In a single night, Lin Dong actually managed to open eight out of twenty two channels!

This speed was simply terrifying. Before, while Lin Dong was cultivating 'Qingyuan Art', even he had taken months before completely opening seven channels. Yet, now, he merely used a single night to open eight channels!

Of course, the greatest contributor of such a dreadful effectiveness was naturally the Yin Yang Pearl.

With the aid of the vigorous and river-like energy of the Yin Yang Pearl, the Yuan Power inside Lin Dong's Dantian was maintained at an abundant state practically all the time. If it was not so taxing on his mind to open the channels, Lin Dong would have likely completely opened all twenty two channels in one go!

And it was due to this state of abundant Yuan Power that Lin Dong was able to open eight channels in a single day.

As the eight channels were opened, Lin Dong gradually felt some of the benefits that came with it. Whether it was in absorbing or condensing Yuan Power, the speed of the 'Tri Sun Art' far outclassed Qingyuan Art. Even though there were only eight channels opened now, Tri Sun Art's effectiveness was already able to match up to Qingyuan Art at its peak.

With regards to this result, Lin Dong was extremely satisfied. The 50 000 Yang Yuan Stones were definitely well spent!

The next day, Lin Dong delivered the sixty or so elixir pills to Xuan Su. Thanks to the fact that there were quite a few elixir pills this time that were of the Yuan Power recovery type, the resulting haul was rather good. In a mere three days, every single pill was auctioned off and another 20 000 plus Yang Yuan Stones were deposited into Lin Dong's pocket.

These 20 000 plus Yang Yuan Stones were again refined by Lin Dong for two days before they had all transformed into 6000 plus Yang Yuan pills, out of which 5000 pills were handed over to Xuan Su, allowing Lin Dong to wipe clean his debt.

After clearing his debt, Lin Dong finally let out a heavy sigh of relief. The so-called 'free from debt' was indeed an apt phrase.

And after having solved this debt issue, Lin Dong spent the rest of his time on cultivation. There was only about a month left of the two month deadline. He needed to increase his strength as quickly as possible over this period, or else, it would be a pain in the head to face Wei Tong's advanced Yuan Dan stage strength.

Therefore, in the following half a month, Lin Dong rarely left the inn. Besides making trips to the Thousand Gold Association to purchase elixirs after using up his elixir pills, he spent the majority of his time immersed in cultivation.

As he completely immersed himself in his training, the progress that he achieved was also extremely pleasing.

First was the 'Tri Sun Art'. In half a month, Lin Dong had opened twenty out of the twenty two channels, only the last channels that were the most difficult to unblock were still being mischievously resistant. Yet, based on this efficiency, completely opening them was only a matter of time.

As these twenty channels were unblocked, the 'Tri Sun Art's' might also gradually started to show itself. Previously, he could only absorb the energy within the Yin Yang Pearl for at most an hour before the Yuan Power Qi ball in his Dantian would have expanded to the limit, unable to absorb any more Yuan Power.

But after twenty channels of 'Tri Sun Art' were opened, that mere one hour of absorption had more than tripled, while the Yuan Power Qi ball within his Dantian also grew increasingly condensed. So much so that he could faintly sense a kind of mist-like energy lingering around...