1041.-1050.

Chapter 1041. - Surging Dark Clouds

A huge glowing array hovered above the mountain. In the space above the light array, the space was distorted and it seemed like a dark black spatial tunnel was vaguely being formed.

Standing below the light array, Qing Zhi and Mo Luo slowly stopped. The Chaotic Demon Sea and the Demon Region were extremely far apart. Even a Profound Death stage expert would have to fly for at least half a year in order to travel from one place to the other. Hence, a spatial teleportation array that covered such a great distance, was obviously not something that any ordinary faction could create.

However, it was obvious that Mo Luo and Qing Zhi were not in the 'ordinary' category. After all, one of them was a genuine Reincarnation Stage expert, while the other was the owner of an Ancestral Symbol. They were peak existences in the entire world and it was not impossible for them to build a spatial teleportation array, to teleport one across such a great distance if they combined their powers.

"Lin Dong, the array has been completed. It is time to go." Mo Luo turned his head and looked at Lin Dong, who was walking to the top of the mountain.

Lin Dong nodded. Standing behind him, the young lady called Xin Qing also started running as she tried to keep up with him. Her big eyes looked at the Mo Luo duo, before she felt a little fear and respect. Given her status in the Flame Divine Hall, she was typically unable to meet Mo Luo, the person with the highest authority in the Flame Divine Hall.

"Xinlian should have introduced this little girl to you, am I right? She is a member of the Nine-tail tribe. Moreover, Qing Zhi mentioned that the area where her tribe is located is incidentally where your friend, Little Flame, has been transported to. Their tribe and I have a relationship and you should be able to obtain their help if you tell them about this matter." Mo Luo glanced at Xin Qing before he said.

"Yes. Thank you elder Mo Luo." Lin Dong nodded his head and said.

"In that case, the both of you should enter the array."

"Let's go."

Lin Dong tilted his head and spoke to the young lady behind him. After which, he took the lead and entered the huge light array. The latter hesitated for a moment before she followed behind.

Qing Zhi looked at the two individuals who had entered the light array. He mused for a moment before flicking his finger. A ray of green light shot towards Lin Dong. After which, the latter quickly stretched his arm and grabbed it. Lowering his head to took a look, it was actually a palm sized green bone.

"If you have the opportunity to go to the dragon tribe during your trip to the Demon Region, you can use this token to do so. If you want complete mastery over the Green Heaven Materialized Dragon Skill, there is one final step that you must complete."

"What?" Lin Dong was startled.

"Dragon transforming bone." Qing Zhi spoke in a faint voice. "There is an ancient Dragon Transforming Lake in the dragon tribe. You will be able to complete the final step and achieve complete mastery of the Green Heaven Materialized Dragon Skill if you were to enter and train."

"Hehe, it is no easy feat to enter the Ancient Dragon Transforming Lake. Would those old and stubborn fellows allow Lin Dong to enjoy such a great blessing? The reason you were able to go was because you possess the bloodline of a dragon. Lin Dong might have learnt the Green Heaven Materialized Dragon Skill, but he is still human." Mo Luo reminded.

"It will depend on his affinity." Qing Zhi said.

Lin Dong nodded slightly. After which, he kept the green bone in his hand and cupped his hand formally towards Qing Zhi, Mo Luo, Mu Lan, Tang Xinlian and the rest.