[Three]

|Chapter 3|
🤍🌌

𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘄𝗲𝗵
-𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀;
𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘄𝗲𝗵-𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀; 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻

I quietly hum to the song playing in my ears as I enjoy the beautiful view on the other side of the window. His private jet has been a luxurious experience so far; I was offered a blanket, food, and a pillow to make the 9 hours and 30-minute flight comfortable. I slept and watched Grey's Anatomy for most of the flight and now I feel much better than this morning.

Realizing I was close to landing, I send a text to Mr. Moldovan and almost immediately he replies, 'alright I'm on my way'.

To occupy myself, I open safari and type in his full name. As his information and photos popped up, my eyes widen. Mr. Moldovan is an extremely handsome man so, I can totally see why Wren was excited. I scroll through and read that he's a 35-year-old successful businessman that owns many restaurants, hotels, and other minor businesses around the world. Oooo he rich rich.

Clicking on a picture, I analyze his tall stature, short raven hair, and his smooth, fair skin. He and his dad had no resemblance whatsoever.

In a photo, he's dressed in a well-tailored navy blue suit which was tight enough to show his muscles bulging out of the fabric. Seeing these pictures and finding information about him is making me even more nervous to meet him now.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

After safely landing, I check my phone to see that it's 11 p.m here in Switzerland. This six-hour time difference is definitely going to be exhausting. Heading to the door, the lovely stewardess hands me my luggage and I thank her with a small smile.

As I step outside into the fresh air, I see tons of city lights in the distance. Seeing this makes me realize this might be the most beautiful view I've ever seen. The fact that it's outside of America, makes it even better. I will for sure make the most out of this trip because who knows when I'll have a chance to travel to Europe again.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, I see glaring lights shining directly in my face which makes me cover my eyes. When the intensity of the lights lower, I see a black car parked in front of the stairs leading out of the jet.

I slowly approach the car and a tall figure steps out of the driver's side. Surprisingly, it's the man himself, Mr. Emilian Moldovan. I did not expect him to pick me up. I thought he would send another driver to pick me up because of his billionaire status.