[Thirty-Eight]

|Chapter 38|
🤍🍯

𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰
𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁

"Do you have any suggestions on where we should go? They said they wouldn't mind what I pick but, I have no idea of places they would like

"Do you have any suggestions on where we should go? They said they wouldn't mind what I pick but, I have no idea of places they would like."

"Bring them here, love. You guys can have a little girls' day since I'll be out," he responds while putting on a pair of dress pants.

"Yeah, we can do that." I sit in bed and watch as he gets dressed for the day. "I thought you were going to run a few errands."

"I am," he tells me as focuses on looking in the mirror gelling down his hair.

He's wearing a white dress shirt and black pants with expensive-looking, shiny black shoes. He also chooses his biggest silver watch and chain to go with it. "You look handsome."

He smiles, walking over to me, "Thank you, baby," and opens his arms.

I hop out of the bed and snuggle into his arms. "You smell good too."

He chuckles deeply, "Don't I always smell good?"

"Shut up, you know what I mean." I look up and pucker my lips indicating I want a kiss but, he doesn't move.

I pout and say, "Can I have a kiss?"

"Yeah, if you can reach my lips."

Glaring at him I say, "Seb you know you're too tall."

"Then no kiss, love."

"Fine, I don't care," I push him out the door as he laughs at me. "Don't ask me for kisses or cuddles later."

He sucks his teeth and lifts me causing me to wrap my arms around his neck. "You know you couldn't resist me if you tried. Lips."

I immediately connect mines to his. I expect him to kiss me a bit longer but, it's short and sweet. Strange.

"How long will u be gone?"

"I should be home by midnight but, if I'm not here by then, don't worry. Have fun with the girls." He sets me down walking towards the door. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too. Be safe," I tell him.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣