[Forty]

|Chapter 40|
🤍👩🏽‍🦯

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗱
𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽; 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗱𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽; 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽

"No dad, you and mom do not have to come to New York. We'll visit you within the next couple of months but I'm going to speak to her first."

"Your mom says if you aren't here within the next two months she's bringing the whole family down there."

"Dad please talk to her, I don't need you guys to scare her off."

"Fine but, you should expect a call from her soon."

I sigh opening my office door, "I know, I know. Bye dad I'm at work, I'll call you later."

"Have a nice day son," he hangs up.

I close the door and look up to see Elara on the phone in a deep conversation. I place my laptop bag on the side of the desk and give my baby a soft kiss on her forehead.

She smiles up at me and immediately goes back to work mode. I watch as she stands up and goes to sit on the couch. Damn, that dress is doing her justice by accentuating her every curve.

"Yes, I'll speak to him and see what he has to say... Alright... bye, have a nice day," she hangs up sighing. I sit in my chair and wait until she's in front of me.

"You're late," she tells me.

"I know."

"Did you have breakfast or lunch?" she asks.

"No."

"Your food is in the mini-fridge."

"Thank you beautiful," I bite my lip. "I love this dress and your hair."

"Seb, you like everything on me," she rolls her eyes. Is she serious?

"Baby, have you seen yourself? How could I not?"

She looks away, blushing.

I run my hand up her thighs and to her butt, squeezing it. "Lips."

"No Seb, my lipgloss," she pouts.

"I'll buy you more," I tell her, even though she already has tons of that stuff at home. I don't understand why she needs so much of them.