[Thirty-Nine]

|Chapter 39|
🤍👋🏽

𝗘𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾

When Mads and Liza left, I put all the leftovers up and immediately fell asleep

When Mads and Liza left, I put all the leftovers up and immediately fell asleep. I probably shouldn't have done that because now I'm up at 2 a.m. cleaning.

I already did the laundry and now I'm tidying up our bedroom because Seb can be a bit messy with his clothes sometimes. Next, I take a nice, long, hot shower along with doing my hygiene.

I then put on a gray, comfortable two piece to wear as I clean up the living room and kitchen.

As soon as I'm done with the dishes, I hear the front door open but it doesn't close. "Emilian?" I call his name and he appears in the kitchen.

"Hey baby. Why are you up this late?" he strolls towards me and gently embraces me as he lays soft kisses on my forehead.

"I took a nap when the girls left and woke up about an hour ago. I thought you would be gone longer so I could clean up a bit."

"It's fine love. I don't think it's messy," he chuckles deeply.

"Of course you don't," I giggle and pucker my lips. He leans down, pecking my lips four times before the front door slams shut and voices are heard, coming towards the kitchen.

"Who's that?"

"Lucian and two of my friends I've known for 10 years and trust with my whole life."

"Oh. You didn't tell me you were bringing anyone over."

"I wasn't but they insisted on meeting you," he tells me.

"Ok well, that's fine."

"Hello to my second favorite woman ever. Did you make my baked chicken?" Lucian enters the kitchen with the two guys trailing behind him.