[Seventy-Nine]

|Chapter 79|
🤍❣️

𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾, 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌

𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾, 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌

"I'm so tired," he groans beside me.

"I never thought I'd hear those words from you."

"Well, I'll admit that I'm completely worn out after today."

"Same, and I still need to show you the decorations that we have so far."

"Do whatever you want, baby."

"I will but I still want you to see everything."

"Alright, I'll check it out," he lets out a sigh and sits on the bed. "My back hurts tremendously," he says as he rolls onto his stomach.

"Baby, nobody told you boys to play with knives. Just let the ointment do its thing and stop moving around. I am not wrapping you again."

"Love, you would do it a million times again."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"You know what would make me feel better?"

"What?"

"You... on top of me... massaging me."

"Hell no. I'm too heavy and you're still bleeding a little," I say disgusted. "I should actually put you in the guest room because I don't need blood on my comforter."

"No, you are not, woman. Come here," he pulls me next to him and wraps his arms around my torso. "Cuddles make the pain go away."

"I'll cuddle you later," I kiss his cheek. "I'm going to do a bit of work in the living room. I just need a few minutes alone."

"Ok," he sighs. "Don't have too much fun without me."

"I won't," I kiss his cheek once more. "Get some rest please."

"I need you next to me to sleep," he takes my hand.

"Give me 30 minutes and I'll be back but at least try."

"Okay," he answers tiredly.

When I enter the living room, sitting on the couch, my phone rings and it's Eliza.