[Sixty-Three]

|Chapter 63|
🤍🏞

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇

1 week later

"Don't leave," I pout. He's cleaning up his beard near the vanity and I squeezed myself between the counter and him so I can somehow persuade him to stay with me.

"Love, can I shave without you up under me?" He asks.

"Nope, because I know you don't want me to move."

He chuckles, "Baby, I am not staying."

"But I'm going to miss you," I wrap my arms around his torso.

"And I will miss you more."

"Can you at least give me some work to do?"

"Nope."

"Seb, I'm your partner and you take my work away from me like you're my boss."

"You don't need extra stress right now."

"Baby, stop worrying about me. We agreed to keep our professional and private relationship separate."

He looks at me confused, "Love, I'm never going to stop worrying about you because you're my number one priority. And as your boss/partner I'm concerned."

"If I'm your number one priority, would you stay home if I say I felt sick?" I bite my lip innocently.

He looks down at me for a second then back into the mirror without saying another word.

"Seb," I whine.

"Yes, my love?"

"I want attention."

"Give me a few minutes, baby."

I lay my head on his chest and wait patiently until he's done.

"I have an hour before I have to leave. Now tell me why you're so clingy all of a sudden." He swiftly lifts me into his arms and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Because your amazing and I love you," I smile.

"Did I do something?" he asks worriedly.

"The only thing you did, Seb, was be you and I love you for that," I tell him and kiss him on the cheek. "I'm using that in my vows."