[Twenty-Six]

|Chapter 27|
🤍🩹

"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇."

"Oh my gosh Emilian you have a huge gash on your lower back," she shouts at me hopping down from the counter

I turn and look down at her, "Calm down baby it's nothing I haven't felt before."

"Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down when the man I love shows up with a large wound that looks painful as hell. And what do you mean that you've felt this before?" She looks sexy when she's mad.

I can't resist the urge so, I kiss her softly but as I try to bend to her height I feel a bit of pain and hiss pulling back. This causes a worried look to appear on her face.

"What's wrong? Did I touch it? Let me quickly take care of it. Where's the first aid kit?" I point to the lower cabinet under the sink.

She washes her hands then I feel as she cleans the wound because it stings a bit. After that, she stitches and bandages it. I wait until she says, "Alright I'm done."

I go to pick her up but she stops me "Baby, you don't need to be doing any strenuous activities, including lifting me." It's so adorable how much she worries about me.

"Love, it's ok and I'm fine. I promise." I peck her lips and pull her into my body to comfort her.

"Well, can you tell me how you got it?" Oh.

"Don't worry about it love."

She pouts and says, "I won't force you to tell me now because you're in pain but, you better tell me later. Now get comfortable in bed and I'll bring your food up."

"Love, I said I only needed you and I still do. Only you can make me feel better."

She blushes, "Ok but, you're still eating." She makes sure I'm comfortable in bed and leaves the room to get our food.

I turn the tv to something she likes to watch a lot which is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I admire the show but, I only watch it with her. It feels odd when I watch it alone.

She strolls in slowly and carefully with the food and sets mine on a tray in front of me. "Thank you baby. This looks amazing," I kiss her cheek.

 This looks amazing," I kiss her cheek