[Seventy-Two]

|Chapter 72|
🤍🩹

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗮
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾

She walks up to me with the slyest smirk on her stupid face.

"Surprised to see me?" My jaw drops.

Then another woman walks in however, I'm not surprised to see her. "I'm not shocked about you Felicia because you're crazy as hell. But Zara? I should have known. Excellent acting."

"Thank you very much. I tried."

"Although, I will say this wasn't a very smart idea," I tell her.

"And why is that?" she raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, you know, maybe because my boyfriend and his family are crazy and you're probably going to die."

"Then you'll die with me," she smiles. "Simple solution."

"Hell no," Carson butts in. "I'm not letting you touch her."

"Are you serious, dude? She doesn't even want you!"

He looks down at me and says to her, "That's fine but I won't let you hurt her."

"You are ruining my whole plan," she is getting angry.

"What is your plan? If that's ok to ask," I question Zara.

"To lead the Italian mafia which is why he must die," she points to Liam. "And Emilian will help because he hates him and thinks he's the one who shot you.

Then, I'm going to kill Emilian and his brother and I'll be the most powerful mafia boss in the world basically."

"Yeah... good luck with that," I say trying not to
laugh. "If you think he is going to work with you, then you must be mistaken."

"We'll see," she turns to walk out. "Grab her and let's go." She looks to Liam and says, "We don't need him right now." She exits the room.

Carson extends his hand, "Come on."

"No."

"Elara, please. She'll kill you."

"I'd rather die than follow through with whatever you guys have planned."

He sighs and leans over. Grabbing my waist, he lifts me over his shoulder and we're a few feet behind her as we go down the dark hallway. This building is definitely not a home, it seems like an abandoned building with only that one room renovated.

She KnowsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara