[Thirty-Two]

|Chapter 32|
🤍☕️

𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗮
𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀; 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽

𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗮𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀; 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽

"Laraaaa," Eliza drags my name as she pops her head into my bedroom.

"Yes, Eliza?" I look over to her as I'm sitting up in my PJs, typing an email.

"Luci said he will only let us use the jet if you talk to Emilian so, could you please hear what he has to say?" she pleads. "I really want to go on this trip and I'm sure you want vacation too."

Sighing, I grab my phone, "Fine I'll talk to him but, only because I love you."

She runs over to me, squeezing me into a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you! Mwah," she kisses my cheek.

"Ew Liza, go away before I change my mind."

She giggles and walks out shouting, "I love you!"

I take a deep breath and click the call button next to Emilian's contact. I put my phone on speaker and place it on the bed beside me.

Almost immediately he answers, "Hey baby." His deep voice comes softly through the phone. At first, I was going to keep my tone firm but I just can't. Ugh, I should've just messaged him.

"Hi," I reply softly.

"What are you up to?"

"I'm typing up the email that you asked me for this morning. I'll be done by tonight."

"Baby stop overworking yourself, I don't need that until next week."

"I'm bored anyway so, it's fine."

"Alright." There's a long pause before he speaks again, "I miss you."

"That's unfortunate."

"Love, come on. So, you don't miss your man?"

"I wouldn't have to miss my man if my man didn't leave me home alone with no explanation."

"Baby, are you that mad?"

"Yes, Emilian! I am. How do you expect me to feel when you left me here, refused to tell me why, and then act like we're cool? We promised each other to always communicate so, you must have completely forgotten about that. You've been keeping secrets from me recently and it's honestly getting harder to trust you.