Eighty-Five

|Chapter 85|
🤍🦄

|Chapter 85|🤍🦄

8 months later

"Elara, stop moving," Liza smacks my hand to prevent me from touching my hair.

"Stop being mean to the bride-to-be," I roll my eyes.

"Did you call Dylan and ask if everything is set up yet?" she asks me.

"No, he said to stop calling him while he works his magic."

"He's so dramatic."

"I know but that's why he's such an amazing best friend."

Dylan is a boy we met when Eliza, Mads, and I had a girls' day out. He was one of the sales clerks at Anthony's boutique.

After we met him, he introduced us to his bestie Leah and ever since then we've all become close with each other.

"Yeah, and he's also the reason Emilian and his stupid brothers won't allow us to have separate bachelorette and bachelor parties."

"He's just worried for our safety," I shrug.

"Sure."

Eliza and I are prepping for the bachelorette party that I didn't even want because I don't do parties. I'd rather be in my bed watching Netflix with my Seb.

However, he is currently making sure that all of our belongings are being shipped to our new home in time for the move-in date. Unfortunately, the process is taking longer than expected but I'm not too worried. We should have everything done in time for the wedding which is in a few days.

"Mads and Leah are on their way here with food," she tells me.

"Noooo," I groan. "I just texted Seb that I'm hungry."

"What did he say?"

"He said ok which means he is probably on his way right now. And knowing him, he's going to bring heaps of food."

"Call him before he gets here."

"Yeah, I will."

I unlock my phone, click his name, and the phone rings once before he picks up.

"Hi, baby. I'm on my way to get the food right now."

"Is it already prepared?" I sigh.