[Sixty]

|Chapter 60|
🤍💧

"Did you pack any clothes for me?" he asks me from the bedroom

"In the suitcase," I respond while applying moisturizer to my face by the bathroom sink.

"Thank you. Why isn't it unpacked."

"Didn't have the time."

"Can I have some of that face cream too?"

"Wash your face first please."

"But I just did in the shower."

"Well, do it over, with this soap," I hand him my face soap. "Wet it and lather it in your hands, then clean your face."

He starts to run his hands over his face but he is missing a few spots, and it's irritating me.

"Baby, you're not even getting the soap on your whole face."

"Sorry, I'm trying," he becomes more focused.

"Ok, you're good. Now you can rinse it off." He does as I say and looks in the mirror. "I'm going to apply the moisturizer because this is expensive," I tell him.

I feel him lift me and I gasp, "Seb, I told you to warn me before doing that."

He places me onto the countertop and says, "Sorry, I keep forgetting, love."

"Why did you put me up here anyway?"

"So you can reach my face." Oh, right.

"Bring your face closer," I tell him.

Coming closer, he presses his lips onto mine and I accept it but pull away because we still have not talked and I don't need him to charm me out of having that conversation.

"Seb, I didn't mean it like that," I smile at him.

"I know it's my fault for being distant today, so I understand if you don't want that right now. I just needed a kiss and it looks like you needed one too."

I remain silent and put little amounts of moisturizer around his face, then massage it in. "Can you close your eyes?" I ask. He's looking at me intensely and it's very intimidating.

"Why?" he licks his lips and I look at them but quickly look up. Oh my gosh.

"Just because."