[Thirty-Five]

|Chapter 35|
🤍🌫

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗲
𝖠 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾; 𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍

After a week of relaxation, it's finally time for Seb and me to resume our work schedule and my sister starts her new job tomorrow

We just settled on the jet that's taking us back home. Liza is sitting in a different section of the plane, on the phone with Lucian.

"Baby you have a 2-hour call in 30 minutes. And no you cannot postpone it because I pushed it back for as long as I can. If you want me to take notes, I will but you are joining that call."

He stares into my eyes and then smiles, "Yes ma'am. You're starting to sound like my boss and I don't like that."

"Well, get it together Mr. Moldovan."

"I will. I love you," he kisses me.

"I love you too baby," I tell him smiling. "Now get ready for your call, I have work to do too."

"Will you stay next to me love?" He pleads, rubbing my thigh.

I look down at his hand on me and sigh, "Ok but if I think I'm distracting you, I will leave. Now stop talking and start working."

Thirty minutes into the meeting, he's been extremely touchy and clingy. I grab his hand and glare at him but he just keeps his eyes on the laptop and moves my hand out of his way.

"Yes, I love that idea. Could you elaborate on that a bit more," he says turning to kiss me and of course, I accept it. His tongue drags over my lips, about to enter my mouth before a male voice from his call speaks up, "Um, Mr. Moldovan, your mic is unmuted."

Seb pulls away sighing, "Thank you for letting me know. Please continue." He then mutes his mic and the voice continues to speak.

I stand up to move to another seat and he quickly speaks up, "Baby, come back please," he gives me puppy eyes and pouts his lips.

I smile kissing him and tell him, "You're cute but, no." I grab my laptop, phone, and notebook to sit with Liza.

"Heyyyy. Are you ready to start your new job? You're going to spend so much time with little adorable kids. I'm jealous."

She giggles, "Yes, I'm excited but, you seem more excited than me."

"I don't know. I've had baby fever for a while now. I want a child but, I don't want to rush things between Emilian and me."