[Sixty-Seven]

|Chapter 67|
🤍🍣
𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋,
𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾.
-𝖸𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖬𝗈𝗀𝖺𝗁𝖾𝖽

"What happened?" Elvira asks as I settle into the car

"Well, I walked in on him having the best time with his friends. It felt like I was interrupting something."

"Oh. What did he say?"

"He apologized and said he lost track of time. But me and you are going out tonight and he'll buy us whatever we want."

"Yay," she squeals.

"But he said he wanted to tag along."

"Awww," she frowns. "Where is he?"

"He's coming out in a bit. Oh, there he is."

He walks up to the car, looking all sexy with his messy hair and ruffled shirt. Ugh.

Seb comes over to my window and says, "I'll follow you ladies in my car. Where are you headed to first?"

"I was thinking we could have dinner then do whatever she wants after," I say.

"What about a fancy little picnic?" she suggests.

"Oooo yeah, but I don't feel like being around lots of people," I respond.

"Maybe we can go to a park," Elvira says.

"Which one?" he asks.

"Herastrau. Not much people are there around this time." Elvira tells him.

I look at him and his eyes flicker from my lips to my cleavage and back to my eyes.

"No," I say to him and he turns around.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit." I watch as he walks away to his car.

"He's on punishment too?"

"Yup," I sigh. "I'm starting to reconsider whether it's a punishment for me or him."

"Don't worry I've had to do it too. It's dreadful but it's worth it. When you finally stand your ground and don't give in, you won't have to go through this again," she responds as she drives off.

"How often do you see your boo?"

"Um, I've seen him like five times in total but we just call each other now because he's not in Europe. He's in a bit of a predicament."