Chapter 39: Laser tag

LOUIS POV

"Headssss shoulders knees and toes, heads shoulders knees and toes knees and toes, and eyes and ears and mouth and nose, heads shoulders knees and toes knees and toes!"

"Niall, I think you should calm down a little bit, you are distracting Harrys driving!" Cassie laughs, her eyes sparkling. 

"I think Cassie should stop being  a spoil sport and join in!" Niall giggles, taking a deep breath before singing another nursery ryhme of some sort. 

"You looking forward to laser tagging babe?" I ask Cass, kissing her nose. 

"Hmm I dunno, are you looking forward to getting your ass whooped?" She replies sassily, then giggles and rests her head on my shoulder.  

"Ass whooped? Hmm, erm, let me think, NO! Let's be honest here, i'm the man in the relationship, therefore, i will, most definaltey win!" I reply, back, tickling her around the waist, she laughs and squeals in defeat before wrapping her arms awkwardly around my seat belt and using this to poke me in my weak spot above my ribs. 

"Hey!" I say, laughing. She shakes her head.

"Wait your the man in the relationship? I completely forgot!" She winks, I give her waist another squeeze.

"Fine fine fine! I was joking! But we'll just see about the whole ass whooping business ok?" She says, catching her breath back from the squealing and giggling. I smile and lean in and leave a kiss on her nose and she returns one back on my lips. 

"Guys seriously were in a car! Keep it PG!" Zayn exclaims, tutting. 

"And they callll it puupppppyyy loveeeee!" Nialls cute irish singing fills the car. I hum along in time with his voice.

"Niall, the only one most like a puppy here is you! Your like an over excited one!" Harry chuckles, switching the radio on. The car is filled with the song Call Me Maybe by Carly rae jepsen and everyone sings along. Niall is the loudest of course, at the chorus Cassie sings loudly above everyone else and laughs.

"The thing is Cass, your not actually that bad!" Liam says, smiling at her, she raises an eyebrow, and turns to me.

"Does he have hearing problems?" She whispers, loud enough for Liam to hear, poking her, she turns back around to him.

"I'm joking! But seriously, I don't sing.." She pokes her tongue out and turns back around. Harry is next to have a say.

"Maybe not, but if you did, you would be quite good, with a little practice.." I see the apples of Cassies cheeks turn pink and I grin at her, reaching my hand down to hers and interlocking fingers. She uses her thumb to trace circles around my knuckle and it gives me a warm tingly feeling inside.  

I lean towards her ear and whisper in her ear.

"I love you" 

She smiles and whispers back.

"I love you more"

"Wait what?" I say, not whispering. Teasing her. 

"What?" She looks worried, i squeeze her hand and laugh at her expression.

"You can't love me more than I love you, impossible!" She starts to shake her head and talk back but I cover her mouth with my hand. 

"I'll lick your hand" She mumbles into it, her hot breath warms my hand.

"Go for it!" I exclaim, grinning. She rolls her eyes.

"Do it Cass, he won't be that disgusted by your saliva on his hand...." Zayn adds, I shrug.