Chapter Four: Zayn Malik just saw my bum.

A/N hey sorry for short chapter! still writing, but i've been out today and I couldn't help but put this on now! enjoy xoxoxo

I have a long shower, it took me about 5 minutes to work out how to turn the shower on! There were so many different settings, I was immediately woken up after the cold blast of water I clicked by mistake, but then it turned into hot water, steaming the mirrors up in their bathroom.  Niall was right about the lights! About half way through my shower, pink and orange lights were shone onto the glass windows of the shower and onto the floor. My legs were orange from the light as if I had a very bad fake tan which made me laugh and my hands were pink.

When I turned the shower of, I stepped out onto the rubber mat on the bathroom floor, ringing my hair out. I grab two towels and wrap one round myself, and another round my hair. I’m about to get changed when I hear the boys come back, I can hear Harry and Niall the loudest, laughing, then I hear Louis.

‘Shut up guys! She’s staying another night so her ankle can get better!’

I recognize she, as myself, unless they pick up a lot of girls with swollen ankles. Which I’m doubting. I press my ear to the door to earwig on their conversation. It’s Harry’s voice I hear next.

‘Fair enough, if you’re not interested.. then I suppose it will be ok for me to..’

I don’t get to hear anything else, because I slip onto the floor, my finger getting caught around the lock of the door, unlocking it, I reach for the handle to pull myself up and the door swings towards my head, luckily I dodge it just in time, it hitting my shoulder instead. I let out a little yelp and I’m lying on One Directions bathroom floor, my towel has fallen to my waist.

‘Er what was that’ I hear Niall say, sounding slightly worried, before I hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom. I’m still in shock from slipping, I panic and try to grab my towel up. I’m caught in the shadow of a handsome dark eyed and haired boy standing in the door way.

‘Oh um,your um towel’ he says, the apples of his cheeks going pink.

I look down and notice it’s not my chest peeking out of the small white towel, it was my arse. I feel my cheeks flushing and I steady myself onto my knees, making sure my towel covers my bum this time.

‘Awkward’ I stutter, eyeing the room for maybe a bigger towel. The boy who appeared to be Zayn Malik laughed quietly, looking down and itching his neck awkwardly.

‘A little’ He says. Putting his hand out to me, I take it, and he pulls me up.

‘Thanks’ I smile. Double checking my boobs and bum. Zayn notices and laughs, twirling his finger. I spin around and he laughs again.

‘All good’ he says, before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him. I blush again , Zayn Malik just saw my bum.