Chapter 36: Suprise

Before you read on, I'd really like to thank RobertPattinsonFan1 and NIALLERSGIRLX and really anyone who has commented or sent me a message saying that they enjoy reading my fanfiction,it means so much hehe!:') go check out there stories, pretty sure they'll be fab!xx

CASSIES POV

I didn't know what to feel when Lou gave me that cheeky grin of his after he said we had the place to ourselves, but whatever the feeling I had, it made my stomach flare up into tiny butterflies, enough to make my legs feel like jelly for a split secon, and then the cheek blushing had to come along too, of course. I was overreacting. Although I think, as he way a guy, and guys thought of a lot of things, but mainly one thing, which I think he was suggesting, that because we had the place to ourselves, we could.. y'know. 

I let a strand of my brown hair fall in front my face and suddenly I become a shy little girl, jeez cassie, pull yourself together woman. I giggle and before I can blink Louis is standing in front of me, he kisses my forehead and then I'm leaning into his lips. A sudden wave of confidence flying over me. He grins into the kiss, our lips following the same 'routine' and rythm, yet this time there was a new air and emotion in the kiss, want, passion and a sudden sense of 'rush', I awkwardly stifle back a giggle and Louis pulls away and smiles at me and chuckles.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to giggle' I laugh, he shakes his head and kisses my nose.

'It's cute, erm Cass can I ask you something?' Lou raises his eyebrows then frowns, I nod, wondering what he was going to ask. 

'I don't know if this is an awkward subject or yeah and you probably have, I think, well, yeah because, have you lost your-' Louis stutters awkwardly before I interrupt him, he laughs a little.

'Yes I have' I reply, trying to stay serious, even though Louis face when he was trying to ask was too cute. Louis sighs.

'What was the dramatic sigh for?' I laugh, frowning at him. He shrugs. 

'Guess I just would like to be your first' Louis looks up at me with his bright blueish green eyes and flashes me a cheeky smirk. I laugh. Then think back to when I first had lost my V. Unfortunatley it was in fact with Dan.

"Hey sexy" Dan looks at me and winks before grabbing my hand and leading me away from my friends, they give me a frown and I mouth a 'sorry' at them before I look over and Dan and grin, he spins me around to him and licks his lips obviously. 

"So, fancy coming over mine?" He smirks and raises an eyebrow before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, then frowning and pushing it back in front of my face. I smile, I like it when he does that. 

"Sure, is it ok with your dad though?!" I ask, he puts finger to my lips. 

"He isn't home, it will just be me and you babe" He says, winking. I feel an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach slightly and shake it off. 

"Oh ok, we can watch a film and snuggle up, we could get a pizza?" I suggest, all ready for a night in with Dan too cuddle up. I pictured me staying the night and we'd just talk, all night, regardless to if we were tired or not, the perfect couple. Dan scrunches his nose up a bit and frowns.

"Thats boring! Nah, I have better things we can do" He smiles then leads me out of the park where I was with my friends and too his car. I feel slightly sick. 

"Wait, I'm just going to say bye to them, they don't know I'm going to yours or leaving" I say, starting to walk away, but Dan grabs my hand again.